MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Oggy is not dead

Oggy is not dead (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Oggy is not dead (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Oggy is not dead

see now uv made me change a word in ur post! lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 28/12/2007 12:59  

smelly boots!!

Update Reply
Di @ 28/12/2007 13:34  

Well Oggy, as much as we sometimes don't see eye to eye on some things, I'm glad you're alive and still kicking. I missed the original post because it's been deleted, but that's a sick thing to do and I hope you find out who the culprit is and see them sorted.

Live long and prosper, Squire.

Matt - surely you can trace them from their posting IP address?

Update Reply
Daytona_man @ 28/12/2007 14:15  

oggy.. so glad to hear your alive and well. CG told me about the rogue post, so we were spared the bad thoughts luckily. just so glad your ok. xx skins and lula. xx

Update Reply
lula @ 28/12/2007 14:46  

Glad to see you are ok...I got told about the original posting...I agree with everything said here by other BM members...it was so SICK...Kick some ass Oggy! Even though I have not met you...I am glad all is well with you Have a happy 2008!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 28/12/2007 16:12  

Cheers lula & skins,not quite sure what you're on about dt but cheers anyway.The person has been traced & dealt with so there wont be anymore sh*t like that going on.

Update Reply
Oggy @ 28/12/2007 16:13  

Thank goodness for that Oggy!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 28/12/2007 16:35  

Oh sh*t Oggy. That ruined my Christmas mate. I would like to say how pleased I am that it wasn't true, but I love the buffet served at funerals. Two things. 1) Can we have a wake anyway as an excuse to get steamed and catch up on things? 2) Make sure you bury the scum that did that!!!!! Your mate Rube.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 29/12/2007 00:48  

Hey Oggy just a thought why not invite this sad sad person to your new years bash with all the wailin women that tango has mentioned lock them in your back garden for 5 mins ....... i'll bring the camera lmao

Update Reply
nina @ 29/12/2007 04:13  

Now that is a plan

Update Reply
rubecula @ 29/12/2007 06:42  

Too many roundabouts between you and oggy rube!!! You'd never bloody get there!!

Update Reply
Di @ 29/12/2007 08:04  

Thank god Oggy's not dead but I think rigor mortis set in years ago

Update Reply
Scary @ 29/12/2007 08:47  

look what happens when I go offline for a week!!!!! Oggy mate - whatever some sick b*stard has posted about you I'm soo glad it aint true! can I be one of those who this person is locked up in the garden with??

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 29/12/2007 09:06  

I'll second that Stella, this creature just isn't on this planet and we have to pity her warped sad little mind, that she feels she has to do this to draw attention to herself - whoever knows her, I pity them, as if she was an aquaintance of mine, I wouldn't give her the attention of day from the time she did it. Oggy mate - this stunned me - first knew of it about an hour after you supposedly left us, Katy told me on msn, and then an hour later told me it was a joke from some nutter .... All I could think of was your two girls losing their daddy, I don't do god, but I thanked him then, that you was still with them and there to bring them up xx

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 29/12/2007 10:01  

ok look can I just point out again this was not done by a woman.It was made to LOOK like my x had posted it but one thing is for sure she would not stoop so low & it's obvious she wouldnt have put her own name on the post.It was done a sad little man trying to cause agro & he has been dealt with by me in an appropiate fashion,theres no need for Matt or anyone to try & trace the ip address 'cause I already have the home address of the bloke who did it,He wont be doing any more posts in anyones name let alone mine. I'd like to stop anyone before thay start telling anyone else that it was my x that did it

Update Reply
Oggy @ 29/12/2007 11:59  

If you have blood on your boots then I don't want em anymore! lol.....thanks for the pic on facebook.....;o).....how did you get near me without me seeing you? lmao

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 29/12/2007 12:32  

There aint much you can do with no fingers eh Oggy? PMSL

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/12/2007 12:34  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email