MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Oggy is not dead

Oggy is not dead (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Oggy is not dead (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Oggy is not dead

cant admin trace it?

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 27/12/2007 18:05  

cant the starter of the thread be banned from bm???...just wondering i didnt see the thread myself but who ever wrote it is sick in the head

Update Reply
gsrider @ 27/12/2007 18:28  

what the f*cking hells going on??? Tales of my demise are very much wrong.One,I dont have a bike on the road at the moment,two,I wouldnt be out on it at this time of year any flaming way 'cause I got a car & have had enough of being cold!!! someone asked why the mods hadnt deleted the post 'cause I asked one of them not to until I'd had a chance to view it myself.I'm pretty pissed off about this & before anyone starts pointing fingers at the 'apperent' named poster of the topic I can assure everyone that it wasnt my x that did it,as much of an r sole she is she would not sink that low & she wouldnt be so bloody stupid to use her own name .I know excactly who did this & am taking steps to sort this out myself. I'm toched by everyones corncern though & I'd like to say thanks.Fbk made me aware of this by calling me up 'cause he smelt a rat.cheers mate & who ever called him up & Jen.RC & Nina There is one other thing that concerns me.Why has it taken over 3 hours to get a new password ?? I wasnt out of my house for 3 hours so the scumbag that did this didnt wait that long. Anyway.Aint it great to be alive

Update Reply
Oggy @ 27/12/2007 19:57  

I dont know why its taken so long to get a password change Oggy but I am sure Matt will have an answer for you hopefully. I will be in contact with him as I smelt a rat when I saw the post as it just did not seem 'kosha' to me at all. I contacted another moderator and we tried to sort it out as quickly as possible. I will PM you with some details but did delete the post as it was so sick. Sorry never realised you wanted to see it yourself apologies. But hey glad your ok Love Mazza xxx

Update Reply
Mazza @ 27/12/2007 20:42  

I did get to see it Mazza but no chance to reply to it.No worries,by that time everyone knew it was a sick t**t up the other end of my town doing it Dont we Tommytwotriumphs. will be having a drink on you soon sunshine

Update Reply
Oggy @ 27/12/2007 22:01  

Personally I'm rather miffed you're not dead!........I had my eye on your trainers! ROFLMAO

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 28/12/2007 03:47  

i was in the room wen the said person came in and she was very convincing,sorry it was me that went on msn with everyone,i tetxed nina and told rc,wasnt quite sure what to do at the time,dont know you that well oggy but you seem a decent bloke and a laugh too,so was abit of a shock lol,,,and if i do meet you at any of the gatherings dont forget to bring sweetcorn lol,xxx

Update Reply
katydevil @ 28/12/2007 04:28  

wow, what a low thing to do, takes a special kind of sick mind to think this one up Oggy!!! Glad you "survived" Xmas tho, and all the best for the New Year too. Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/12/2007 04:52  

Hi all I only just found out this was a stupid f*cking joke. I actually went to bed upset thinking about that even though I dont know you Oggy. I was even rubbing my tummy (baby) and thinking how awful that someone lost their life. Im absolutely fuming for you Oggy and I swear I may be 18 weeks pregnant but I would give the person who done it one hell of a f*cking kicking. I really cant believe someone would do that! Was arguing with my ex on the phone last night and even said to him there are more things going on in life than our stupid bickering over the baby and him being an asshole. I am so glad your ok Oggy and I hope you get this twat for what they have done. I even woke this morning hoping that people had taken plenty of pictures at your halloween party! Its amazing how something can affect you when you dont even know the person it supposedly happend to. Please let me get my hands on em!!!!! Bastards!!!!!! You take care OGGY Kerry xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/12/2007 04:57  

sorry i wasnt online last night, and im in work today, so i had no idea all this was going on. Just seen a few random PMs and emails today, but now reading the forums it all makes sense. Of course i can look into it, and at the moment all the IPs have been banned as a precautionary measure. Oggys account has also been locked out until I or a mod speaks with him.

Update Reply
Matt @ 28/12/2007 05:09  

Gissa call Oggy bro!

Update Reply
sexyaphrodite @ 28/12/2007 06:32  

Mozie!!? Karen!!!? Have you had the op at last mate?? I'll call you in a bit mate. Just to let everyone know I'm fine,bit stiff but not a 'stiff' in the sense I'm on a morgue table. It's being sorted as well

Update Reply
Oggy @ 28/12/2007 06:51  

Yeah soz...4got i was logged in as Aph. lol. good to hear from ya mate.

Update Reply
mozie @ 28/12/2007 07:34  

all i can say is phew! i said the rest to u and fbk last night oggy. x

Update Reply
witchiest @ 28/12/2007 09:36  

Cheers Jen xx

Update Reply
Oggy @ 28/12/2007 10:12  

welcome bk oggy lol

Update Reply
RC @ 28/12/2007 11:54  

flags are back up the poles ,an the women have stopped wailin an beatin there chests!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 28/12/2007 11:58  

Never mind all that, when can I have your trainers?

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 28/12/2007 11:58  

Go kick there arse Oggy.... and if I was in the same country I'd come and give you a hand.

Update Reply
Matt @ 28/12/2007 12:26  

Me!!?? resort to violence to teach a turd the error of his ways Matt?? never I've had words. GH I dont wear trainers,I wear boots

Update Reply
Oggy @ 28/12/2007 12:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email