MENU CONTACT 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

York Pirate Night

York Pirate Night - Forums [Biker Match] York Pirate Night - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

York Pirate Night

Puttin initial feelers out first for feedback.... York. Early next year. Saturday night. Pirate fancy dress. Beers. Sort your own scram but lob something pirratical on, whether tis just a parrot n an eyepatch or fullblown pirate rigout. Round t pubs o York. Anyone interested cos I am. Ha ha. If nuff interest will sort a Saturday date out n bung through to calendar, me hearties.
Catkins @ 30/10/2017 08:12  

Hey that sounds interesting Catkins!! I will be interested in that :))
Roughrider02 @ 30/10/2017 12:39  

I'm on-board (Get it) Galleons and all

Let's walk the plank together......
yorkie mick @ 30/10/2017 19:05  

Yo ho ho n a bottle o rum. Goodohs, that's three o us then. 😁👍💣🍻⚓⛵☠
Catkins @ 31/10/2017 23:14  

Sounds like good fun to me!
RedDevilSi @ 02/11/2017 00:50  

All are welcome, RedDevilSi. 😊

Looking at poss end of Feb into March so are there any Saturdays that folk can't do?
Catkins @ 02/11/2017 04:54  

Now me Hearties, if Katkins be flying the 'Calling All Mates Pirate Party Colours' ... you can be assured of an evening to be spent deep into cups o Jolly Roger Rum and Ale spiced with fun n laughter.

I will surely be pointing me ship to York ☠, count me in me Darlin

Sam Van @ 18/11/2017 08:33  

Fabbohs, Sam Van. I guess sis will be in on it too. Nother week or so n will be firming this one up. Thanks for supporting the notion. Any new folk fancy a pirratical night out in York, then feel free to flag up your interest on this thread. Always friendly and all embracing do's n gives you the chance to meet some other BM'ers.
Catkins @ 18/11/2017 11:12  

Whilst my parrot has ceased to be,gone to meet his maker,joined the choir invisible,pushing up the daisies,squawked his last...blahblahblah....my liver thinks this could be a heathly way of recovering from Xmas....:) York...that's a wee place south of Carlisle and wrong side of the Penines,isn't it??i'll try my best to do this one,your choice of date...i don't do weekends any more..:)> YYYAAAAAARRRRRR!Me 'Arties!
jinx57 @ 26/11/2017 12:46  

And besides,i need someone i can give this bloody Black Spot to....your faithfully,Blind(drunk) Phew...
jinx57 @ 26/11/2017 12:48  

Sounds like a good idea. York sounds good night out to me..👍
ttbiker @ 27/11/2017 20:17  

Count me n the Smiler in for a bit of plundering the local watering holes . All hands on deck and a bit of jigging in the rigging
Speedoman @ 28/11/2017 17:38  

Ooooh yeah the Gnomelet and Davius will be heading your way for this piratical adventure Countess Cattykinae.
DAVE VM @ 28/11/2017 19:15  

Marvelous.... dem pirratical natured folk be a-gathering. Grab ya cutlass n mozie on over to York for a night o oooo arrrring. Date to be confirmed.
Catkins @ 28/11/2017 22:00  

And the date is.... Saturday, 24 February 2018. Pirate fancy dress night around the pubs o York. (But sort your own scram, folks.) Just don a parrot n 'hook up' with the BM pirate posse.

Watch for it on the event calendar and add your name to attend. Look forward to seeing you there.

Anyone looking for accommodation, I can still recommend the same place I sourced and flagged up last time - the Seahorse Hotel on Fawcett Street, York. 01904 624574.
Catkins @ 03/12/2017 19:38  

It be up on events calendar the noo, folks. If you fancy dressing up as a pirate or indeed a pirate-ess, then get your names added on the event. Any new folk a bit unsure or get stuck, please just ask. Always happy to help.
Catkins @ 04/12/2017 04:09  

All else permitting i am hoping to join the mery band for this one
Brummie Jackie @ 04/12/2017 14:19  

Saturday the 24th. Good one for me😁
Time to do some pillaging ah ah ☠️💀
yorkie mick @ 08/12/2017 23:05  

Anyone fancying a pirate fancy dress pub crawl around York then get your names down on this event on the calendar.

Saturday, 24 February, 2018
Meet up at 12.30 outside the York Minster
Pirate fancy dress - does not matter if full blown pirate costume or just a parrot and an eye patch
Sort your own scram out

Come along and join in for some banter and convivial company and.... rum n ale, shiver me timbers.

If you can only make a couple of hours, day or evening, it does not matter, just come along, as regular posts will be going up on this pirate thread to let folk know whereabouts the Pirate Posse is in York.

These events are what you lot make it, so start working on those outfits. Prize for the best dressed pirate, so see you there, me hearties.
Catkins @ 11/12/2017 09:03  

Hi Cath you can count me in.😎
From Long John parrot.
Med21 @ 11/12/2017 13:02  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email