MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Happy Christmas

Happy Christmas  (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Happy Christmas  (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Happy Christmas

Well friends on BM, I am off now for Christmas...won't be back until nearly New Year....so whatever you are doing, please be HAPPY! have a LOVELY time with family and friends....have a SAFE Christmas and if out on your bikes ride SAFELY... When I come back, I would like to see EVERYONE happy and jolly..so we can all post ourselves onto the HAPPY PEOPLE thread... Finally, I hope Santa brings everything that you wish for...if not I will have to get my Fairy Godmother kit on and wave my wand for you all... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! ho ho ho!!!!XXXXX

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 24/12/2007 04:45  

Merry Christmas bikerz, friends and everyone. Best of fun, raise a glass & remember those who matter. See you all soon. Fastfreddy

Update Reply
fastfreddy @ 24/12/2007 13:26  

well to you all on bm , no matter where you are or what your doing have a very merry christmas and i hope you all get everything you wanted and you all enjoy yourselfs in what ever it is you do .

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 24/12/2007 14:48  

Merry xmas to all

Update Reply
Oggy @ 24/12/2007 15:01  

Merry Christmas to all on BM! Luv DC. xx

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 24/12/2007 15:53  

merry christmas to everyone and best wishes for the new year.I want to meet loads and loads of you really nice people in the new year.

Update Reply
happy jack @ 24/12/2007 15:58  

to my new friends my old friends and my friends ive yet to meet i wish u n all a merry merry christmas a happy new year , lr xx . from bandit and myself ,peace , love , happyness xx

Update Reply
BANDIT12 @ 24/12/2007 16:01  

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE, HOPE WE ALL HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR. STEVE

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/12/2007 19:12  

Since being booted off by the Paypal dudes I thought I would take advantage of the free upgrade period and wish every 1 a happy xmas!

Update Reply
northerndude @ 25/12/2007 04:12  

Merry Crimbo and a Happy New Year to one and all. {Well I was signed on to have a sneaky at the sales and felt I would give glad tidings to One and All.} BigHugs XxxGGxxX

Update Reply
golden girl @ 25/12/2007 12:42  

The sun's gone down on Christmas 07 and I'm a bit late with this, but Happy Christmas Everyone (no say nowt of Boxing Day and the New Year)

Update Reply
Wills @ 25/12/2007 13:19  

MERRY XMAS TO ALL ON BM & A HAPPY NEW YEAR XX

Update Reply
tagon @ 25/12/2007 15:00  

MERRY CHRIMBO TO EVERYONE. SAFE RIDING. Hope to meet some of you soon.

Update Reply
TED E BEAR @ 25/12/2007 15:17  

merry christmas everyone, i for one had a fab day. welcome to BM ted e bear

Update Reply
lula @ 26/12/2007 07:10  

Missed the Christmas rush so will wish everyone a Happy New Year............... all the way from sunny Edinburgh. xx

Update Reply
Di @ 26/12/2007 07:36  

Hey everyone. The Rubey Lubey Tubey Cubey guy wishes you all a Merry Xmas and a great 2008. Save me some turkey will ya?

Update Reply
rubecula @ 26/12/2007 09:48  

and if anyone has spare cherry pie rube will have that too!

Update Reply
Di @ 27/12/2007 05:35  

choc cherry crumble do u rube?? hope everyone has had a great christmas,its been pretty mad but good fun here,lotsa new toys to play with (no,not that kind oggy!!!) xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 27/12/2007 05:49  

any one got any EAR PLUGS lol liam had a DRUM SET for xmas

Update Reply
RC @ 27/12/2007 06:11  

I have had a lovely xmas, I have never slept so much, so sorry I wasn't on here to wish everyone a Merry Xmas sooner. Sleepy Hollow was lovely. Topped off with a nice natter and cuppa on my way home with a really nice special mate, thanks Witchiest for making me so welcome as always. Sorry I wasn't really awake enough to get to play with all those fab toys the boys have but never fear I will be back to mess up you living room very soon.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 27/12/2007 12:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email