MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Urgent Meal info Bassetts Pole 9th Dec

Urgent Meal info Bassetts Pole 9th Dec - Forums [Biker Match] Urgent Meal info Bassetts Pole 9th Dec - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Urgent Meal info Bassetts Pole 9th Dec

Can all those who have put their names down on the events list for the meal please let me have you meal choice by Tuesday as I will be going to the pub to hand this in and pay the deposits. Also for anyone who isterested whether they can make the meal or not some of us are going to go ice skating on the Saturday night at Tamworth, the skating session is 8.30 - 10.30 and is an over 18's only Retro Disco session costing £7 If anyone is interested in joining us for this or the meal and your ame isn't already down then can you please pm me as soon as possible as pre booking for the skating is a must.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 03/12/2007 04:30  

Garlic & Herb Breaded Mushrooms Served with garlic mayonnaise and BBQ dips. Pork & Bacon Pâté with Bramley Apple, Ginger & Raisin Chutney‡ Served with rusticata bread. Prawn Cocktail Served with salad leaves and brown bread and butter. Soup of the Day Served with rusticata bread. All main courses are served with carrots and fine beans. Hand Carved Turkey and Wiltshire Honey Roast Ham Served with sausage & herb stuffing, sausage wrapped in bacon, new and roast potatoes, Brussels sprouts, Yorkshire pudding and cranberry sauce. Grilled Chicken Breast with Roast Onion, Bacon & Tarragon Sauce Served with Dauphinoise potatoes. Braised Pork with Dijonnaise Sauce Served with mashed potato. Fillet of Salmon with a Honey & Dill Glaze† Served with new potatoes and a wedge of lemon. Vegetarian Option For a vegetarian option, please select from the menu any of our vegetarian dishes. Christmas Pudding‡ Served with brandy sauce or custard. Chocolate Torte Served with fresh strawberries and cream. Vanilla flavoured Ice Cream Stilton, Brie and Mature Cheddar Cheeses Served with butter, biscuits and half a red apple. Garlic Bread Soup of the Day Served with rusticata bread. All mains served with carrots and peas. Hand Carved Turkey and Wiltshire Honey Roast Ham Served with sausage & herb stuffing, sausage wrapped in bacon, new and roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding and gravy, bread sauce and cranberry sauce. BBQ Chicken Served with Basmati rice. Fillet of Salmon† Served with new potatoes and a saffron herb sauce. Vegetarian Option For a vegetarian option, please select from the menu any vegetarian dish. Christmas Pudding‡ Served with cream, ice cream or custard. Vanilla Flavoured Ice Cream Served with a choice of chocolate, strawberry or toffee flavour sauces and a crispy wafer. Chocolate Fudge Fondue Pieces of fudge brownie, strawberry, banana, donut and marshmallows with a large pot of warmed chocolate flavour fudge dipping sauce.

Update Reply
Di @ 03/12/2007 04:42  

Thank you for putting the menu on here Di

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 03/12/2007 04:53  

No probs hun. Took me a while to find it but got there in the end.

Update Reply
Di @ 03/12/2007 05:28  

hi i am new to this posting so not sure if this will work lol , I am coming for the meal but i was told i needed to get what i want to eat ASAP but did not knowhow to tell the rite peep so help would be nice thanks

Update Reply
tazman69 @ 03/12/2007 10:59  

Send a pm to Cruiser girl hun. That's what I did.

Update Reply
Di @ 03/12/2007 11:11  

thats what i did too! charlie knew exactly what he wanted,he'll prob want his pudding first!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 03/12/2007 14:50  

Good man

Update Reply
Di @ 03/12/2007 14:55  

Thanks Di, Witchiest and Taz for you pm's

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 03/12/2007 15:08  

Who else is coming to BP on Sunday then, it's not too late to join us lot who've indicated are going...Thank you to Dips for organising this...Its not too late...Contact Cruisergal ... After all the effort you've put into this CG, thought I would put it to the top of the Forum again... See everyone on Sunday

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 03/12/2007 19:14  

Dips - Dont forget the high chair... or you will make a mess...LOL

Update Reply
skins @ 04/12/2007 08:14  

Yep, see ya on Sunday bc1966. Will be good to meet ya.

Update Reply
Di @ 04/12/2007 12:21  

Skins I am going to try and manage with out my high chair but will bring my pelican bib, I'm a big girl now and may even leave my feeder cup at home. I still need to hear from abctrev, steve55, suzyamki and flamered for their meal choices does anyone have any contact numbers for them, I have to go and pay the deposits tonight which I don't mind paying and collecting on the day as long as people are definately coming.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 04/12/2007 13:02  

As long as you dont make a mess like you did last time Dips.. Pour Ronald Mcdonald had a bad back for weeks slipping on all that food you dropped on the floor...

Update Reply
skins @ 05/12/2007 08:32  

at least smiley wont be the only one in a pelican bib!! or chucking food on the floor!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 05/12/2007 15:51  

witchiest so you have seen skins table manners before then, so it's not likely to shock you, I just don't know where my son gets it's from. Think it must be something to do with Chatbot being involved somewhere.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 05/12/2007 19:18  

But Mummy dips you told me it was ok to do that when i was at yours.... Make sure you come in through the door on the left where the ramp is for easier access....lol

Update Reply
skins @ 06/12/2007 08:43  

Son already have my entrance sorted the one with the ramp it is. Also got my key for the special loo to. Now all I need is you to promise not to show mommy up in front of the grown ups. Wow only 2 more sleeps and food I don't have to cook myself shared with great company.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 07/12/2007 14:52  

Will you please cut my dinner up if I'm in plaster after Saturday?

Update Reply
Di @ 07/12/2007 15:05  

Sure we will! Thats what friends are for TD!!! Had a great day with Lula and CG today, so looking forward to meeting you on Sunday too.

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 07/12/2007 15:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email