MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Tee shirts.

Tee shirts. - Forums [Biker Match] Tee shirts. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Tee shirts.

Following conversations with Matt and Lula, Ive spent some time designing a logo for the site which will be used for promotions, namely, Tee Shirts! I've come up with a few designs but have posted the best one in my profile. Please would everyone take a look by viewing my profile pictures and post your comments. ie do you like it, or not? The more comments I get the better the final design will be but I'm pretty happy with it as it is, hope you all think the same? Bullet.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/11/2007 06:50  

Nice design bullet! Personally I'd like to see just the white design on a plain black t-shirt.... as opposed to it being in a black box on a navy t-shirt? I like the design tho so you get my vote!! Leigh :o)

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 19/11/2007 06:56  

The things a guy does to get hits on his profile. lol Nice design bullet glad you decided to change the look of the female hope my comments weren't to harsh, I just get fed up with anything female bike wise being portrayed as a scantily clad woman next to a bike, now a guy like ummm maybe.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 19/11/2007 06:57  

Its only a mock up!!! was the only tee shirt I could find! lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/11/2007 06:58  

Nice design bullet. Perhaps its just my mind, but do you think there are a couple of ways peeps could read that bottom sentence?

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 19/11/2007 07:03  

I like the white on black, not to sure on the hearts though! But overall its cool. x

Update Reply
Scary @ 19/11/2007 07:04  

nice picture of bathtime dude!!jus an excuse to get the ladies to look at youre pics innit!!! as for the t shirts may i suggest simple an to the point i guess its an advert so get straight to the point an say the name, i need mine in a v neck an black or blue cos a crew neck in white i look like a vicar!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 19/11/2007 07:09  

pmsl... just read it again and blues is right!!! Nice twist LOL!!!

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 19/11/2007 07:11  

Excellent bullet but can we ditch the hearts please?!!!

Update Reply
Di @ 19/11/2007 07:17  

i wasnt rubbishin yore design by the way!!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 19/11/2007 07:18  

yep, the female looks a lot better now! however for me it's still a bit too busy - prefer simple & stylish (just like my men....ROFLMAO!!!!!!! )

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 19/11/2007 07:49  

Hearts Noooooo but other then that

Update Reply
dragon @ 19/11/2007 08:10  

great design ..... do we all have our owns names or yours bullet ? lmao

Update Reply
nina @ 19/11/2007 08:21  

Would be nice to have our names on the back....

Update Reply
skins @ 19/11/2007 08:22  

If me name's on the back, how in hell do I know who I am?

Update Reply
Di @ 19/11/2007 08:49  

i like to know whos runnin away from me

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 19/11/2007 08:53  

Update Reply
Di @ 19/11/2007 08:54  

The main logo should be on the front I think with the members name on the chest. There's no reason why your members name cant be on the back in 'bold letters' as well ,however, details on the back of the shirt will generally be covered up most of time with a jacket I would have thought. keep your views coming guys, but keep your comments simple or ill end up completely confused, thanks Bullet.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/11/2007 09:09  

I agree wiv ya there hun and besides those of us with long hair will also have the back of the t shirt covered. Looks great including hearts PMSL. Bath pic looks good at least it wasnt underwater shots!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/11/2007 11:48  

yeh i like the design

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/11/2007 12:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email