MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Tee shirts.

Tee shirts. (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Tee shirts. (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Tee shirts.

Cool idea, but I think the figures need to be more part of the design, maybe stood behind the bike or sat straddling the bike, facing each other. Definately lose the hearts. How about two bikes starting from the back, meeting at the front under the arm sleeves (quite large designs) ? One male rider and one female, with long hair to distinguish her? Only my humble opinion tho ....

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 19/11/2007 12:21  

Here's my suggestion, name, pic & web address on front, with where bikers come together on the back, as it's only during bad weather tees will be covered yet during the summer & meets etc most folks take outer layers off inside the pub etc so very important info can be read, not sure on the hearts mayb mayb not!

Update Reply
Krunchielou @ 19/11/2007 13:16  

Like the design - ditch the hearts - maybe slogan could be WHERE BIKERS MEET

Update Reply
Steve55 @ 19/11/2007 14:16  

seems the love hearts have to go!! The ideal was to come up with something which would appeal to all ages and gender........ so that rules 'Tangoman' out then !, without being too boring and adding a bit of sexyness to make people want one of these shirts. There not going to be cheap. The statement 'where bikers come together could be classed as naughty, but also nice, without causing offence. Well you lot decide yeah or knay, leave your posts please and the men as well, I need your opinions lads!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/11/2007 14:41  

like the design,would be good to have name on back too,and i agree hearts should go,as some people are here just for friendship and not lurve!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 19/11/2007 14:50  

Looks good but to fully reflect the diverse nature of bikers who are members of the site, can we have a version with the guy in jeans and a cutoff, a chopped Harley and the girl in... well, not a lot really.

You can keep the saucy slogan tho

Update Reply
Dangermouse @ 19/11/2007 15:15  

We are tryin to push the events side more than dating also, and people may not wanna wear a tshirt with hearts on (Esp bikers! lol) I love the design though. Few things for you to consider though (Every that is who's making suggestions so far)... 1) Details on the back, even just your username, will push the price right up! Double sides = double cost 2) Full colour, i.e. Your picture, is expensive! And usually crap quality. And who's gonna wear a tshirt with themselves on anyhow? lol 1 colour, on a plain tshit (i.e. White on black) will be cheapest. I'm not being tight by the way - as its you members who will be paying for them not me I know theres so many options and ideas, but unless you want to be paying 30 quid for your own customised shirt then we need to be realistic. Also - adding a different username to each tshirt will also bump the price up, as the manufacturer will have to have a new template/stencil for each request. A stencil/template normally costs 50 quid to create, before a single tshirt has been made from it.

Update Reply
Matt @ 19/11/2007 15:20  

nice design mate,not sure about hearts though!also would prefer bloke in jacket and trousers not 1 piece!!but thats my taste!! cheers tony d

Update Reply
anthony d @ 19/11/2007 15:21  

What you think of this... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/profiles/uploads/w...olor=fffff (Sean - its added into your profile)

Update Reply
Matt @ 19/11/2007 15:25  

Spot on.

Update Reply
Di @ 19/11/2007 16:16  

like the design without the hearts best.& as for the hairy chest-wig in the bath shot....will you be selling those as well?

Update Reply
actionman @ 19/11/2007 16:39  

Matt and Bullett I have had my own design done on a black t shirt and the design was a white large pic of a cruiser bike and plenty of words surrounding it also has my name on the T shirt and all for only £12 per T shirt the quality is excellent and washes so well if you want to see a copy and would like the contact details of the man that did mine then let me know. The print on the front of my T shirt is in a sort of plastic stuff, as if it has been cut out.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 19/11/2007 16:45  

Hi lik

Update Reply
golden girl @ 19/11/2007 17:07  

Hi like the revised version better less "fluffy". Well done.

Update Reply
golden girl @ 19/11/2007 17:07  

I'm loving it!

Update Reply
babybabs @ 19/11/2007 18:59  

I'm sure you are Babs but is the t-shirt any good? LOL

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 19/11/2007 19:20  

Kim at yorkshirebikers.co.uk does a t-shirt with EMBROIDERED logo of your own choosing for £7.50 and sizes up to XXXL, ladies tees are a tenner, add £1.50 per garment for p&p

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/11/2007 08:02  

Think it looks brill. Be good if you could get ladies t-shirts as well.

Update Reply
babbsy @ 20/11/2007 18:38  

Nice design...better without the hearts. Def white design on black background. What does it look like without the people?? hehehe Good effort Bullet, Matt etc

Update Reply
tigz @ 20/11/2007 20:16  

great design sean, the only thing I can see causing a problem is the diverse nature of the bikes/bikers on this site. as echoed in earlier comments some people may want a t shirt with a cruiser/not full leathers as thats the type of bike they ride etc... although a sports bike defo works for me, lol. did I mention i've bought a new bike? PMSL. what about a black t shirt with bikermatch.co.uk on the back in white, along with the saucy slogan, and a name on one side of the chest on the front. cuts costs, cuts arguments on bike styles. keeps it simple, like me, lol.

Update Reply
lula @ 21/11/2007 03:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email