MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Tee shirts.

Tee shirts. (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Tee shirts. (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Tee shirts.

Lula I must say I agee with you regards the bike thing, as cruiser rider myself. lol I have a T shirt some of you may have seen me in from dare I say another bike web site I belong to, on this T shirt the name and web addy of the web site are on the back and on the front is a small logo that represents the site and my biker name. I personally prefer something like this and would be more likely to wear a T shirt with a small logo on the front rather than a big one on. I know in an earlier post I said I liked the design and yeah I still do but after thinking more about it and what I would wear I have to say the a smaller design would win.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 21/11/2007 04:47  

ps. Whats wrong with having the site header on the T shirts rather than re writing it, after all its a T shirt to represent the site Biker Match .co.uk A Social site By bikers For bikers

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 21/11/2007 04:50  

yes dippy, I think thats a good idea. what does everyone else think? In no way am I saying your design is no good sean, you are very talented and it's really good. Let's have some more feedback people, i'm sure we can all find something we can agree on.

Update Reply
lula @ 21/11/2007 05:21  

Im quite happy with how it is now including the sportsbike

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/11/2007 07:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email