MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Big thank you ken for first ride out

Big thank you ken for first ride out - Forums [Biker Match] Big thank you ken for first ride out - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Big thank you ken for first ride out

If any of you have read my profile you will know its a while since I went out. Thanks to Ken, who was absolutely brilliant and an ace laugh, had my first ride out yesterday. Within seconds, was relaxed as though I'd never been out of the saddle! BIG THANK YOU AGAIN KEN!!!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 18/11/2007 03:32  

Well done Mr Ken for restoring the faith....one more soul for us, one less for them!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 18/11/2007 04:03  

Thank you Ghosthunter! May be our paths will cross one day too!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 18/11/2007 11:31  

We
had some fun didnt we. covered some miles 2.
thanks ghosthunter for that.
bw kenn

Update Reply
kenn52 @ 18/11/2007 14:45  

Ken your a star I know from my own personal experience how helpful it is to have someone go out with you on your bike to help restore your confidence again. I am the worlds worst for lacking in confidence in my own ability even after been told on many occassions I am a good rider, being told it and believing it are two very different things. This is what has been the great thing about this site and the people I have met, nothing seems too much trouble, I have even experienced riding as pillion on sports bikes thanks to people of the site, something which was so alien to me, being a cruiser gal. Loved the experience of finding where to put my hands being as my arm dont function enough to hold a grab rail. lol

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 18/11/2007 14:53  

Bikerchick I forgot to say if ever you fancy meeting up for a ride out let me know I am not that far from you.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 18/11/2007 14:54  

Hi Cruiser gal met u at squires, i have met a few from bm. the more friends u have the more confidance u have, they go hand in hand. i enjoy the meets n cant wait 4 next summer when the weather gets better.
best wishes to all
kenn.

Update Reply
kenn52 @ 18/11/2007 16:31  

Ken yeah I remember meeting you at Squires, here in Tamworth we don't just meet in the nice weather we keep our regular Tuesday meet ups going even though the weather isn't so good, so if your down this way on a Tuesday give us a shout your more than welcome to join us. It's a great friendly bunch of bm people that meet up even if I say so myself.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 18/11/2007 17:08  

Thanks Ken again ur a star! Thanks for your comments Cruiser gal, much appreciated. Haven't got a bike thou. Pillion only at mo. Hope to change that in the New Year! Best wishes to all.

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 18/11/2007 17:22  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email