MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

BM 2017 JULY Rally Challenge

BM 2017 JULY Rally Challenge - Forums [Biker Match] BM 2017 JULY Rally Challenge - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

BM 2017 JULY Rally Challenge

Getting a few participants now, hope you're enjoying it, so here's your challenge for July:

Write "BM 07/17" and your forum name (if space permits) on a sheet of paper or card so that it can be read when photographed on your bike

Find locations that you feel meet the criteria below and photograph your bike and card at them

Upload your photos to the event page (will be created for the 31st July) by noon on 3rd of August and label them with what/where it is

I'll choose a winner by 6th August

Your JULY targets are:
2 - Domes
3 - Cones
4 - Cubes

Now that's pretty vague so get inspired!

Remember, ride safe.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 30/06/2017 22:52  

With assistance from Matt I eventually managed to create the event so you can add your photos:
https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/newcalendar_event_details.asp?event_id=5620#

Hope you're all finding inspiration, I'm looking forward to seeing what your interpretations are.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 22/07/2017 21:04  

If anyone has photos to enter for July the link above will take you to the event to upload them - saves searching past events now that we're in August.

Anyone want an August challenge?

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 01/08/2017 10:06  

I would have loved to do the last two challenges, but Stu being off the road for 10 days of May, all of June and all but 4 days of July didn't allow us/me to take part. I had some smashing ideas too. Alas it doesn't look like August will happen either : ( 

I have been interested in the photos/places taken and visited by the entrants.  Great idea Izzy! 

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 01/08/2017 22:01  

Yes please...!

Update Reply
nickscafe @ 08/08/2017 07:05  

August challenge with sprinkles,please,IZZY..hold the flake..sorry i missed July..:/

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 08/08/2017 07:54  

OK, I'll engage grey matter and post something up - maybe make it run mid-month to mid-month, at least then the event will still be in the 'current' month for photo entries.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 08/08/2017 18:24  

The real July challenge has been not catching mildew...

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 08/08/2017 20:50  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email