MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Why??

Why?? - Forums [Biker Match] Why?? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Why??

Why don't people make jeans that fit my(current) shape?
Why can't i put subtitles on my profile pictures(stupidity,possibly?)
Why can't i copy and paste photos onto my forum posts(see above)?

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 21/08/2016 12:41  

Can't answer the first one....but matt is sorting other two out (see issue thread)

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 21/08/2016 22:46  

With so many paid up members, why do so few post?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/08/2016 03:06  

Because stamps are too dear to waste on the likes of you,that's WHY..

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 23/08/2016 18:27  

Does anyone still use snail mail Jinx?

Update Reply
Double six @ 23/08/2016 21:56  

yup...:)

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 23/08/2016 22:07  

Why? why can i still not put captions on my profile photos...got lots of unidentified pics..:/

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 26/08/2016 19:01  

Why? Why do badgers always pick my compost heap and lawns to prospect for mineral wealth?
Why does all my Spam have invitations to meet Russian women??? I don't speak a word of Russian,still struggling with English...:/

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 27/08/2016 10:06  

Vodka.

There you go.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/08/2016 10:15  

So by that measure,if i drink Tequila i should be able to converse in Spanish/Mexican??.....Cool...:)....A thought ,will Slivovitz work too.?..some hiding in the back of a cupboard here,somewhere..

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 27/08/2016 10:21  

WHY ME?

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 03/09/2016 09:34  

Why does there seem to be more people ready to be offended by everything these days?

I sang/recited a line from a favourite film of mine tonight in company, as it is a funny quote that people who love the movie would immediately recognize. Immediately I got 2 or 3 people telling me I was 'racist' for saying it!!!! I was like WTF! Its a line/sing song rhyme from a movie I love and I had no idea there were racial connotations to it.... no idea!!!
Obviously the people who were offended had never seen the movie. I actually had to google it to see why it was apparently so offensive and still cannot see the offense in it??? And no it did not have any offensive words in it at all. WTF is up with folk now???? I refuse to live my life in a world where I am wary of what I say especially when I KNOW I am not offending anyone x

Rant over... (sober by the way... oh Im offending myself now as Irish are always drunks lol) x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/09/2016 23:50  

WHY? Don't people READ your profile before messaging you??????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/09/2016 00:31  

Lily, apparently, data shows that most people only read to about 50% , so most won't have scrolled all the way to read at the last part of your profile xx

Why are buildings called apartments when they are altogether ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/09/2016 01:19  

Just a verbal trick to give a mental sense of owning your own space,methinks..:)>definition is"a set of rooms for living in..."
at least 'Tenements' sounds a bit more honest,(quote) "typically in poorer areas of a city..."

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 04/09/2016 09:02  

WHY ?..won't companies admit more freely that they have an age cut-off point when you apply for an advertised vacancy..would save a lot of wasted time on both parts..:/>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 04/09/2016 09:04  

I like that one Feylin, 'apartments' ... never thought about it like that
Yeah bugs me that some people don't bother reading profiles, I don't even respond to 'em to point out their ill manners... its all good though, it shows 'em for who they are

Yeah Jinx have come across that before, it annoys me that age seems to matter before education, experience and work skills now.

Oh did you know that it is actually illegal for a potential employer to ask you/or try to find out at interview what age you are?
Not sure if illegal on app forms etc...

Why??? ....do the mainstream news channels talk about shite like, doctors(government) say we need more healthy diets (well bloody well outlaw fast food/cigs and alcohol then if you are so bothered but you won't cos you make too much money off some of those), and what 'celebs' and actors are up to, and not what is REALLY going on in the world at the minute? (I know the answer but just having another rant)

Yes I know 'tis depressing but it is reality.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/09/2016 10:00  

WHY? Why does my dog end up with more toast than me,why does he wait till it's pissing down with rain to want to wander around the lanes and fields,why does Nacho drool through the holes in my Crocs when i'm eating..why am i talking to myself??? :/>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 04/09/2016 10:10  

What I want to know Jinx is WHY you are eating Nacho from your crocs? Surely if you put them in a bowl the cheese won't drool anywhere you dont want it to!! hahaha

Update Reply
Double six @ 04/09/2016 17:05  

Is that Crocs as in crocodile though? That would explain why it's drooling .

Yes Lulu, it's discrimination now "ageist" to refuse an application based on age , however there isn't any legislation that says " x number old people have to be employed " by a company , as it does ( rightly so ) for disabled .
So once the application / interview done n dusted , they can say "no thanks mate " , all quite legal .
Very difficult to prove discrimation based on age at best of times , within own workplace ,nigh impossible for job applications

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/09/2016 17:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email