MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Why??

Why?? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Why?? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Why??

Why?...when my kitchen has sufficient space ,do i persist in standing on the dog's full water bowl..hohum.:/>
And that's Crocs as in Rubber sandals,and Nacho as in my faithful mutt..just to ease any confusion..:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 04/09/2016 20:30  

Interesting name for the dog jinx, WHY not rover or bonzo?

Update Reply
Double six @ 04/09/2016 20:34  

He was a dog rescued by the authorities in Spain,so Nacho he is...:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 04/09/2016 20:44  

Why? Is it that that the men/women you fancy don't fancy you back and the ones you really don't want and don't give any encouragement to are all over ye? lolololol shit happens

Oh and I'm talking about real life here not online crap x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/09/2016 02:24  

Why does my dog shed her black fur ALL year round ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/09/2016 20:58  

Why do people you really like block you.Strange folk out there L & F

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/09/2016 21:29  

WHY do beer goggles fail to work the next morning? and yes, I appreciate this is a problem experienced by women as well!

Update Reply
Double six @ 08/09/2016 08:39  

... 'cos you have sobered up 666, ya naughty boy lol x

Why ..... do I waste 50 mins of my life watching an episode of The Walking Dead when Norman Reedus is not in it ....

Why.... do most car/cage drivers NEVER indicate?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/09/2016 09:58  

Why,Lulu? Because any taxi driver won't ..people driving ANY German Brand of car wouldn't dream of it,(some VW owners,admittedly do,sometimes),Chavs in 20 year old Lexus's don't because their tinted windows mean they can't see you anyway...Ditto for White Van MAN,mums in 4x4 /people carrier on school run,blind 80-year old pensioner,Sales reps in Fords,Vauxhalls,et al..The only people who do usually have THINK BIKE!! stickers in back window...rant over,going for a walk to calm down now...:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 08/09/2016 12:32  

Cant do a general whitewash with the same brush Jinxy
My boy is a White Van man, uses indicators, shouts at such inconsiderate drivers out of the window .
Maybe cos he is a biker too though ?????

Why, do folk think that other peoples opinions are nonsense, if those opinions happen to be different to their own?

Made me angry !

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/09/2016 12:55  

Just calling it as i generally find it,Feylin...(the opinions of the management here are purely subjective,and may not be compatible with general groundswell of opinion...x) :)>
The Police Rider/Instructors i used to meet at the RAC/ACU courses just said" Trust NO-ONE on the road,not even other bikers,and you'll survive..." sofari, sogoodi..:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 08/09/2016 14:27  

Why, since I bought a female biker's jacket to replace my old (and very non waterproof) man's jacket, do I seem to be suffering more "boy racers" trying to "burn me up" at lights.
...and no...the buggers never win :-)

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 08/09/2016 14:35  

My comment about people thinking other folks opinion is nonsense , wasn't aimed at you Jinx Sorry if you thought it was .

It was a seperate incident, where every view I held was dismissed as rubbish.

RB I get that with young lads when I'm in my car , just cos I drive an old Golf :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/09/2016 16:12  

There are so many old Golfs out there,you CAN'T be wrong..:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 08/09/2016 20:49  

WHY does so much have to being happening this weekend.??..want to do it all,but just a mere man...:/

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 20/09/2016 12:38  

Why do some people think its ok to try steal yer stuff that you worked dammned hard to get !!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/09/2016 19:11  

WHY ?? Is coffee the stickiest substance known to man once you've spat it all over a key board ???

Update Reply
Scarecrow @ 22/09/2016 07:36  

PML @ Jinxs' comment about Nacho drooling in his crocs.
Thanks for my first belly laugh of the day. Ha ha.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/09/2016 05:04  

WHY? have i forgotten how to paste onto a reply box,from my desktop...did it the other week with a small animation,no problem...ho hum ...oh for a working memory cell...

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 25/09/2016 22:54  

Why?Because i want to and i can,that's why...heehee

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 03/10/2016 09:44  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email