MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

No Kissing weekend.

No Kissing weekend. - Forums [Biker Match] No Kissing weekend. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

No Kissing weekend.

As there appears to be no KISS rally this year, it has been suggested to me that a weekend camping at Squires might tide folks over until KISS6 can be arranged in the future. No bands, no disco just a few days get together with people you might not have seen for a while. If you want to go for a ride out, the dales are not far away and there are some good roads to be discovered if you are so inclined. Anyone interested, please post on this thread, if enough people want to do this I will submit a formal notice on the events calendar. To avoid clashing with the usual big rallies, I was thinking about the first weekend in September, although Storming the Castle is on that weekend. So, it is up to you the members, if you are interested I will make enquiries about camping fees.

Update Reply
Double six @ 18/07/2016 21:27  

sounds good
but carnt do sept 10 weekend

Update Reply
havfun @ 18/07/2016 21:41  

I'm interested in a camping weekend at Squires, the first weekend in September is just right for me.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 18/07/2016 22:51  

Thanks mate for posting this.
I've been really struggling this year for time and had no chance to organise KISS 6. I'm really bummed about it because it's a special year (10th anniversary, you'll get an email about that soon).

Also been watching the weather closely this year and seemed pretty disastrous everywhere. I'm worried about organising a free gig for everyone and then nobody shows up because of the rain.

But not only do I not have time to organise it but I wont have time to attend either this year.

Squires is a perfect location if you ask me. If enough people sign up for it I can organise a band I'm sure.

Pick a good date for it and put it in the calendar.

Good man!!

Update Reply
Matt @ 19/07/2016 13:00  

Thanks Matt, initially I am saying the first weekend in September, I was going to give it a week or so to guage reaction from members. Will go to Squires tomorrow or thursday and get some solid figures and if the camping is available, the suggestion was made to me on Sunday and I havent had chance to chase things up yet.

I'll put it on the events calendar when I have more info.

Update Reply
Double six @ 19/07/2016 13:35  

Sounds a really good idea D6. Even though I can't camp I would still come down to see everyone and join the ride outs all being well.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/07/2016 14:03  

It would be good to see you PB, long time and all that. As I said initially, it's not intended to be a rally per se, but hopefully quite a few members will be interested.

Update Reply
Double six @ 19/07/2016 18:21  

First weekend in September is good for me See you there from the Thursday afternoon/evening

Update Reply
Quietman2 @ 20/07/2016 07:36  

The cost of the camping is £5 per night per tent if you arrive on a bike and £12 per night per tent if you arrive by car, payable to Squires as you arrive.
No entertainment is planned, just a chance to relax with like minded people.
I will submit this to the events calendar asap.
Anyone wishing to attend, please put your names down by copying this post and adding yourselves before posting to the forum.

Update Reply
Double six @ 20/07/2016 21:59  

I have submitted this to the events calendar and the chosen dates are Friday 2nd Sept to Sunday 4th Sept.
I realise this short notice, but it after all, in the absence of a KISS rally, an opportunity for BMers to catch up with mates from far afield and for new members to make new acquaintances.
Facilities onsite include showers and toilets. Food and drinks are available including a bar. Speed style UK have a shop onsite for those with a bit of cash to spend.
Unfortunately there is no entertainment except that which you make for yourselves.
Hopefully see you there.......66

Update Reply
Double six @ 21/07/2016 12:18  

I'll promote it for you mate when i send my message in a few days about our 10 year anniversary. Will get some folks going for sure.

Good man for organising something, thanks so much!

Update Reply
Matt @ 21/07/2016 20:45  

practice run for the big 0 bash

Update Reply
havfun @ 22/07/2016 09:25  

only thing that will stop me is being droped in it at work
july august and begining of september is mad/stupid time
its usualy they forgot to order the crane
or faveret one jet 2.com want wing flaps ,engine cowls,ruders chainging but youv goto wait for the to land

Update Reply
havfun @ 22/07/2016 09:51  

Well the inaugural No Kissing weekend is now officially an event, t'is on the calendar, no really it is!! In its first and probably last incarnation, the No Kissing weekend will be held from the 2nd of Sept to the 4th. Prices and details are on the calendar, so, if you want a few days relaxing with other BMers in the Yorkshire countryside, this is where you need to be.
Looking forward to seeing some of you there.

Update Reply
Double six @ 22/07/2016 19:51  

Bump.

Update Reply
Double six @ 25/07/2016 13:23  

Ok No KISS it is lol, will be there :)

Update Reply
FireStorm-X @ 26/07/2016 10:10  

Lets see if we can get a few more bodies to attend. All are welcome, newbies especially, just a chance to have a few drinks and a relaxing weekend.
It would be good to see a few couples attending as well as single men. Single Laydeez are also welcome to attend.

Update Reply
Double six @ 26/07/2016 23:51  

im away 6 come back on the sat x

Update Reply
kaycat @ 27/07/2016 19:08  

No worries KC, we can get together anytime.

Update Reply
Double six @ 27/07/2016 19:20  

Bump

I have submitted this to the events calendar and the chosen dates are Friday 2nd Sept to Sunday 4th Sept. I realise this short notice, but it after all, in the absence of a KISS rally, an opportunity for BMers to catch up with mates from far afield and for new members to make new acquaintances. Facilities onsite include showers and toilets. Food and drinks are available including a bar. Speed style UK have a shop onsite for those with a bit of cash to spend. Unfortunately there is no entertainment except that which you make for yourselves. Hopefully see you there.......66

Update Reply
Double six @ 28/07/2016 22:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email