MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

No Kissing weekend.

No Kissing weekend. (2) - Forums [Biker Match] No Kissing weekend. (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

No Kissing weekend.

Bump

Update Reply
Double six @ 29/07/2016 08:14  

Bump.

Update Reply
Double six @ 29/07/2016 13:45  

bump de bump

Update Reply
havfun @ 29/07/2016 18:54  

The No Kissing Weekend camp, the non rally alternative to the KISS rally.
With no BM rally this year, an alternative chance to meet up and chill out for a few days. Situated at Squires biker cafe in Yorkshire, an opportunity to meet up with friends you might not have seen for a while, and perhaps make new acquaintances.
Toilts and showers onsite as well as a carvery style restaurant. A fully licenced bar is also available.
Details of prices are on the events calendar for the 2nd to the 4th of September.

Update Reply
Double six @ 30/07/2016 17:56  

The No Kissing Weekend camp, the non rally alternative to the KISS rally.With no BM rally this year, an alternative chance to meet up and chill out for a few days. Situated at Squires biker cafe in Yorkshire, an opportunity to meet up with friends you might not have seen for a while, and perhaps make new acquaintances.Toilets and showers onsite as well as a carvery style restaurant. A fully licenced bar is also available.Details of prices are on the events calendar for the 2nd to the 4th of September.

Update Reply
Double six @ 31/07/2016 23:15  

Bump

Update Reply
Double six @ 01/08/2016 18:22  

Bump

Update Reply
Double six @ 01/08/2016 18:48  

The alternative to the KISS rally, the No Kissing weekend camp. Of course this doesnt mean you cant kiss anyone if you feel so inclined, just dont think it is a commandment that is set in stone.

Update Reply
Double six @ 01/08/2016 19:44  

The No Kissing Weekend camp, the non rally alternative to the KISS rally. With no BM rally this year, an alternative chance to meet up and chill out for a few days. Situated at Squires biker cafe in Yorkshire, an opportunity to meet up with friends you might not have seen for a while, and perhaps make new acquaintances.Toilets and showers onsite as well as a carvery style restaurant. A fully licenced bar is also available.Details of prices are on the events calendar for the 2nd to the 4th of September.

Update Reply
Double six @ 02/08/2016 13:33  

Come on folks, come and have a lazy weekend, chill at Squires, catch up with people you have'nt seen for a long while, meet someone new or go for a bike ride the choice is yours ?.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 02/08/2016 14:01  

For those wanting a ride out on Saturday, route 59 cafe is about an hour away from Squires on some pretty good roads. Scarborough is about the same and Whitby is a bit further so you won't be spoiled for choice.

Update Reply
Double six @ 02/08/2016 19:37  

sound good to me

Update Reply
kaycat @ 02/08/2016 20:17  

going to try and get there on the sat xx

Update Reply
kaycat @ 02/08/2016 20:18  

Look forward to seeing you KC, could be a hoot!

Update Reply
Double six @ 02/08/2016 22:14  

Aye up double six ya can't have a camp at squires without me being there so guess what ....... I will be there woop woop bring on the get together and laughs and a little drink or two lol

Update Reply
poshbird @ 03/08/2016 00:23  

Coffee and bacon butties on you six lol

Update Reply
poshbird @ 03/08/2016 00:31  

Here here as Dave vm said

Update Reply
poshbird @ 03/08/2016 00:37  

Hi Poshy, OK, the bacon butties are on me, but I am not sharing my brandy!
Welcome to the party!

Update Reply
Double six @ 03/08/2016 00:49  

Cheers six ya brandy is safe I will bring the sunshine lol

Update Reply
poshbird @ 03/08/2016 00:52  

Just as long as everyone knows where the line is drawn. Touch my brandy, feel my hands around the throat! Mwahahaha

Update Reply
Double six @ 03/08/2016 08:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email