MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Anyone got a PS3?

Anyone got a PS3? - Forums [Biker Match] Anyone got a PS3? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Anyone got a PS3?

Just got one and wondered if anyone else has one. Need to add some people to my friends network on it, but I don't know anyone who has one lol. See if you can beat me at Motorstorm :-) Also, if you have one then what games do you recommend?

Update Reply
Matt @ 24/10/2007 11:25  

know a few people who have them but most people say not enough games out when it came out and on line player is a lot better on the xbox360 and you never here the ps3 advertised

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 24/10/2007 12:01  

it is now, and theyve lowered the prices. Definitely not enough games, but it's the newest console and theres loads coming out for it. It's by far the most powerful, the only one that has it's games in HD(!) and also has a blu-ray player in for HD movies. U shud see the graphics on it, its amazing. I downloaded a trial of Gran Turismo HD which isn't out yet - looks ace. www.granturismoworld.com U shud get one, the can do everything. U can even install other operating systems on them, like Windows or Linux

Update Reply
Matt @ 24/10/2007 15:57  

Is that link reciprocal Matt? ROFL

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/10/2007 22:15  

lol yep I've made it so its not a hyperlink (cant click it) now, so ull have to copy/paste it into a new window. Saves our rating :-)

Update Reply
Matt @ 25/10/2007 03:11  

hi matt i will get my lad t send a reply to day some time he will bore u t death about his ps3 he s online and so are some of his mates im sure they will give u a thrashin u never no i might even have a go cant wait for motogp

Update Reply
fatmanonholiday @ 25/10/2007 03:27  

Hi Matt, I have one but not set up yet. Will let ya know when i do and we shall see you is better at motorstorm...lol

Update Reply
skins @ 25/10/2007 06:55  

Get it setup! And bring on the race lol. All u need is a wireless router on your broadband, then your up and running. This console is the best thing since sliced bread, it's lightyears ahead of any other console ive ever seen.

Update Reply
Matt @ 25/10/2007 14:08  

Already have a wireless router and broadband... Give me a few days a bit busy at the mo....LOL... Let you have the practice anyway as you will need it.

Update Reply
skins @ 26/10/2007 06:13  

Is it just me or does the PS3 remeind you of a Fergerson Videostar circa 1980's?? give me an atrai console with pong any day.

Update Reply
Phil @ 27/10/2007 13:10  

my son got the xbox .ps2, game cube, and game boy advanced!!! why he wants them all when u can play one @ a time

Update Reply
RC @ 27/10/2007 14:04  

variety and choice RC :-) Why u missing the PS3 from the list? Its the best! Does everything - and more. And its backwards compatible with all the other PS's. Skins - I've not practiced, cos I want to give you a chance lol. If u need any advice setting stuff up give me a shout. lol @ u PP

Update Reply
Matt @ 28/10/2007 06:12  

cause i cant afford the ps3 lol and he wants a drum kit for xmas
no any where i can get some sound proofing from oh and some ear plugs

Update Reply
RC @ 28/10/2007 07:01  

just get a PS3 instead of drum kit. Theyve come down in price in past fortnight, dropped about £100 for you in UK

Update Reply
Matt @ 28/10/2007 08:46  

Matt - It does not play all PS2 games.. i have found this out..GRRRRR.. Good job i kept my PS2 as well...LOL

Update Reply
skins @ 29/10/2007 06:49  

Yea its about 87%. Theres a list on playstation.com

Update Reply
Matt @ 29/10/2007 17:05  

Im too busy with test drive unlimited on the 360 to be bothered about ps3!............wasnt all that impressed by ps2. I still love gaming on the pc, lots of extras for free from comunity sites, cant put down operation flashpoint!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 29/10/2007 17:14  

yea i love the PC games, easy to control to with the mouse. The PS3 by the way is amazing, theres nothing it cant do. The hardware specs are amazing! Im setting up linux on mine now too.

Update Reply
Matt @ 30/10/2007 08:24  

Matt,stop playing with your boys toys and take a look at whats going on,think B.M.has slipped into an alternative universe,postings running backwards,postings made on dates and at times that are still in the future,Its getting spooky Bud.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/10/2007 17:38  

ive heard p3,s aint that much cop i aint gettin one for my kids put it that way lol

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 30/10/2007 19:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email