MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Anyone got a PS3?

Anyone got a PS3? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Anyone got a PS3? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Anyone got a PS3?

u tell um bb...............

Update Reply
RC @ 30/10/2007 19:55  

What do women know about games consoles... oops better start running now...LOL

Update Reply
skins @ 31/10/2007 07:53  

yea di has emailed me, but im at work so i cant check anything out right now

Update Reply
Matt @ 31/10/2007 10:45  

seems fine to me though. Might have had a few problems from the other night thats all, posts within 4 hour time period might be screwed up

Update Reply
Matt @ 31/10/2007 10:45  

Problems all sorted now, see new topic i made. Skins - add Gemeen_Aapje to your PS3 friends list. And RC - you've no idea! :-) How many XBoxes have burnt out within a week of purchase? How crap is the Wii's hardware specs? The only thing the wii has going for it is the novelty of the controller... but the PS3s does all the same, its got all movement sensors in it. The PS3 is a power-PC (Yes that's a technical term, check wikipedia) that is a computer and not just a PS3. You can load linux, install office applications, etc etc etc.

Update Reply
Matt @ 31/10/2007 12:02  

Matt - will do when i get set up. My give you a call when i do..

Update Reply
skins @ 01/11/2007 07:09  

ur secretly getting loads of practice in because you don't want me to kick ur arse lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 01/11/2007 07:42  

yeah right mate,, actually on fight night 3 at the mo and Dirt as well. So you keep on motorstorm and when you catch up to me at the front then the game will commence...LOL

Update Reply
skins @ 01/11/2007 08:02  

haha yea ok, only I'll be a lap ahead when I catch up to you. I love the game Dirt, i downloaded a demo and it's ace. I want assassins creed too - which looks amazing.

Update Reply
Matt @ 01/11/2007 13:37  

Matt - you getting fifa 08 or pro evo8 by any chance?

Update Reply
skins @ 02/11/2007 09:51  

yea fifa 08 is on its way. And darkness, heavenly sword, ninja gaiden. Want CM Dirt too, ive got the demo and it looks mint. Cant wait to see the PS3 in HD on monday tho, im soooo excited! :-)

Update Reply
Matt @ 02/11/2007 14:34  

boys and toys pmsl

Update Reply
dragon @ 02/11/2007 14:39  

So Matt, if the PS3 is a power pc, does that mean you will be able to install and run pc games from a pc dvd rom or cd??? Just wondered because if you could do that then the PC will be in the skip........Mmmmmmm BIG grafixs!.........

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 03/11/2007 05:00  

Yea i suppose u can GH. Uve got the option of installing another operating system, like Linux. I'm gonna do it some time this week. Dont know about Windows but I don't see what would stop you from doing so. I've just been to pickup my new Aurea TV.... it's f'ing amazing!! I can't believe how crystal clear the picture is, it's so good. And the bright boarder is ace - lights up the whole room lol. I'll take a vid and let you see. Was gonna wait until i get my pad on monday, but i just couldn't stand another minute without the PS3 in HD... what a world of difference it makes.

Update Reply
Matt @ 03/11/2007 11:24  

That sounds cooler than a polar bears dangly bits!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 03/11/2007 13:38  

Matt - Just coz you have a posh tv does not mean your any better on the games....LOL

Update Reply
skins @ 08/11/2007 07:40  

When the flag drops, the Bullsh~#t stops!!

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 08/11/2007 14:50  

More like when the flag drops read my number plate as thats all you will see....lol

Update Reply
skins @ 09/11/2007 07:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email