MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

matlock bath this sunday 21st oct

matlock bath this sunday 21st oct - Forums [Biker Match] matlock bath this sunday 21st oct - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

matlock bath this sunday 21st oct

just been chattin to graham and instead of meetin @ rivi on sunday how about havin one last meet at matlock bath? this sunday 21st oct

the weather is goin to be good so how about it?

same time 12-1pm same place

let me or fjr graham no

thanks RC xxx

Update Reply
RC @ 18/10/2007 14:07  

No goer for me im afraid,i intend to be extremally hung over from celebrating us winning the rugby world cup for a 2nd time, but have fun all.

Update Reply
bikerwitch @ 18/10/2007 14:24  

hi rc count me in on sunday, my bikes off the road but im barrowing a friends bike as they are on holiday.[aski9]

Update Reply
aski9 @ 18/10/2007 15:18  

nice one cya there

Update Reply
RC @ 18/10/2007 15:26  

it is now up on the events section to

Update Reply
RC @ 18/10/2007 15:27  

think i will be there rc and gray

Update Reply
storm @ 18/10/2007 15:36  

Won't be there I'm afraid. Have a great time those going though and Cassie & I will catch up with you all at Squires on the 11th Nov.

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 18/10/2007 16:56  

We've been to Matlock for the past 3 gatherings I fancied somewhere else for a change. We should move the venue around a bit to let other folk have a chance to meet up, folk who don't want to , or can't, travel to Matlock but can get to Squires, or Rivi etc. Just MHO.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/10/2007 17:14  

yes n graham put one up for rivi n no one replied so we sugested mb

Update Reply
RC @ 18/10/2007 17:18  

NINE folks replied to the Rivi one, 2 dropped out cos of other commitments. That's not a friendly comment 'you go somewhere else or you put a meet up' Why don't you try getting to other gatherings instead of expecting everyone to meet up at the nearest one to you?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/10/2007 17:35  

why is it always down to me?

and its that easy for me to get i have got a son to look after hes not left home so i cant always get to diff places .....i have commitments to my family

if my car was reliable i would

Update Reply
RC @ 18/10/2007 17:40  

ur the events manager as u keep tellin everyone so upto u now in it?

Update Reply
RC @ 18/10/2007 17:43  

soz matt i apologise for goin off on one but i wont be sortin any other bm meets up from now on............

Update Reply
RC @ 18/10/2007 18:15  

If you re-read my original post you will see I mentioned other venues for OTHER folk, where is that not friendly? Fair enough I respect you can't get to other gatherings but you can't expect everyone else to keep going to Matlock just because you can't go to other places. All I said was we have been to Matlock 3 times now and a different place would let others have a chance to meet up too. Events CALENDAR manager yes, not events organiser. When I was at Matlock I mentioned we all go to Squires for our next gathering and you said 'we can't have it there cos I can't get there'.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/10/2007 18:29  

rock chick why have you edited some of the original text out of your previous posts?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/10/2007 18:37  

"When I was at Matlock I mentioned we all go to Squires for our next gathering and you said 'we can't have it there cos I can't get there'.

i never said YOU couldnt have it there cause i couldnt get dont no where u got that from

because this is a friendly site and im not goin to look like im causin a row cause im not..... so lets leave it at that shall we?

Update Reply
RC @ 18/10/2007 18:41  

plus theres a meet for squires for the 11th nov which i am hopin to make if i can find me passport pmsl

and theres a meet for down south to...........

Update Reply
RC @ 18/10/2007 18:51  

To delete some of what you typed makes my replies look odd. No, it won't look like your causing a row, cos you edited your text out, so now it will look like it's ME who is. You posted it in the forum, about not having it at Matlock cos you couldn't get there, but don't ask me exactly WHERE cos I don't recall and a lot of posts have been posted since, but ya did say it. Yep we can leave it, I was only stating my opinion, mentioning that others may want to meet up too and not always at Matlock

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/10/2007 18:52  

and thats why there is other meets comin up and not at mb jeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Update Reply
RC @ 18/10/2007 18:59  

The Rivi one wasn't posted for 5 minutes when you mentioned it was changed to Matlock instead, why not just leave it as Rivi, no matter how few were going, or have another Matlock gathering on another day?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/10/2007 19:05  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email