MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Barmouth - Excuse for a Party Weekend - 12-14 Sept 2014

Barmouth - Excuse for a Party Weekend - 12-14 Sept 2014 (17) - Forums [Biker Match] Barmouth - Excuse for a Party Weekend - 12-14 Sept 2014 (17) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Barmouth - Excuse for a Party Weekend - 12-14 Sept 2014

Sun's out

Update Reply
JP @ 11/09/2014 08:13  

BBC weather said it will be good and windy.....must have head about JP eating beans :-)

Have fun flying kites.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 11/09/2014 13:37  

I'm nearly there. Just booked into my hotel for the night and waiting for Ivan to show up before going to the pub next door.
I'm just wondering if I can see him arrive from the bar, I'll go and have a butcher's.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 11/09/2014 16:02  

have a great time guys hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
kaycat @ 11/09/2014 16:59  

hope you all have a great time , have drinks for me plz :)

Update Reply
fudet @ 11/09/2014 23:43  

Looks like good weather all weekend. Shame it clashes with mi Scotland hols. Great turnout.

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 13/09/2014 10:56  

Home safe and sound albeit a bit early and probably shouldn't have bothered in respect of the match result, hey ho.
Was great meeting up with so many of you guys even if for just a short spell, hope all's well for the remainder of the weekend and everyone gets home safe.
Cheers. M...

Update Reply
Murdoch3352 @ 13/09/2014 20:05  

Fantastic weekend thank you very much. I'm asking Santa for a magic set and I will have a few months to practice

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 14/09/2014 15:26  

Fantastic weekend thank you very much. I'm asking Santa for a magic set and I will have a few months to practice

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 14/09/2014 15:26  

Good weekend but glad to be home,

Update Reply
Double six @ 14/09/2014 15:27  

Great weekend Thanks to BJ and Ken for the bbq and JP for organising the event

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 14/09/2014 17:15  

Brill weekend with unexpected outcome then great blast home with jp :-)

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 14/09/2014 17:39  

Great weekend and to finish it off as we had said we would not waste water we all when in the sea to raise some money for charity So Fud you best get some cash sent down Goose stuck to his word.
I made the school boy error and fell asleep in the day I now have Pink toe nails thanks Sally

Update Reply
JP @ 14/09/2014 18:07  

Great weekend. Thanks to all that organised it. Sorry I couldn't join you under canvas but the back won't take it at the mo. Apologies for not joining you in the sea but I was looking for a bucket, lol. Never seen a £3 kite fly that high - shame it wasn't mine, lol. Putting some pics on events page soon. Ride Safe all.
suzukiant, Ant

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/09/2014 19:10  

Actually Ant it only cost £2.00 ;) and did I mention it got 600ft high?? We are the champions! Thanks to Geoff for extending the line lol!
And we all got a good soaking in the sea!

Just got home after a fantastic weekend..many thanks to Bj, Ken and JP for organising it and big thanks to Geoff too. Shed 2 made it home safely and is now tucked up on the drive.
Great to see lots of good friends and to meet some new ones too!

See you all at the next one!
P.S. Did I mention me n Geoff won the kite comp? Lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 14/09/2014 19:36  

Great weekend, great roads, great company.
Thanks to JP, BJ and Ken for your hard work and to Chris for leading us up to the Ponderosa, that's another bikers meeting point tick off for me.
Now I'm just relaxing with a few pints and thinking about how to miss the motorways back to London.

BJ's favourite one now going back to the bar.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 14/09/2014 19:49  

As said already really great weekend, met some lovely people for the first time and also enjoyed catching up with people I don't get to see very often. Well done to all those that did the bucket challenge out at sea.

A great fun, friendly weekend, will definitely be making more effort to get to the meet ups.

Big thank you to Rob for taking me pillion and also introducing me to some very nice beers.

I am feeling totally battered up after my silly fall (not drink related) on the beach lots of bruising now coming out.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 14/09/2014 20:06  

By the way we are looking at a weekend camp for next spring unless we get some really strange weather

Update Reply
JP @ 14/09/2014 20:24  

Thanks to the usual suspects for sorting this. A most excellent time.

Update Reply
SlowGoose @ 14/09/2014 21:33  

Couldn't agree more SG just next time can we sort a minibus for the walk to the beach ?
Seriously to those that organised and the people that turned up thank you for a wonderful time luv you all xx

Update Reply
Cloud_God @ 14/09/2014 22:15  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email