MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Barmouth - Excuse for a Party Weekend - 12-14 Sept 2014

Barmouth - Excuse for a Party Weekend - 12-14 Sept 2014 (18) - Forums [Biker Match] Barmouth - Excuse for a Party Weekend - 12-14 Sept 2014 (18) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Barmouth - Excuse for a Party Weekend - 12-14 Sept 2014

Well I woke up this morning and I feel like Ive been run over, Feet hurt Legs hurt Back hurts Arms Hurt. But worth it

Update Reply
JP @ 15/09/2014 06:30  

Massive thanks to JP,BJ,Ken they laid on amazing weekend plenty of laughter smiles,entertainment. As for you JP the pink looked shockingly good on you, and one couldn't resist as you carried he look off superbly mi dear :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/09/2014 08:29  

Brilliant weekend spent with fab folk yet again. Thanks to everybody who came and helped make it a good do !!! Special thanks goes to JP for his erections !!! Damien for assisting with JPs erections Mr Ken for remembering everything (even thhe sweets for Mandy !!!) Rag just for being Rag and the official BJ favourite person Kite flying was awesome, never before in my life have i seen 20 plus tough leather clad bikers, stropping on a beach cos their kites wont fly (me included), awards go to :- Karey and Geoff aka Team Braggers - for winning in such a show stopping way (gits !!!) Geoff aka Team Bolt - for his entertaining sprint down the beach attempting to catch his runaway kite ! JP and Damien aka Team Crash and Burn - says it all really :) Slaps go to Slow Goose for his sea antics (you know what i mean !!!) Big pat on the back for all those who did the ice bucket challeneg in the sea Roll on the next one :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 15/09/2014 10:32  

Excellent weekend :-)

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 15/09/2014 10:40  

Mandy's Magic Show has 6 months to prepare but will headline at a future weekend lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 15/09/2014 11:23  

Lol lol lol lol . Will post pics as soon as !

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 15/09/2014 15:52  

Thanks a bunch for organising a terrific get together................ it was such fun, I am still smiling

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/09/2014 18:25  

A big thankyou to everyone who organised and attended this event, you are a great bunch and always make me feel welcome, met a few more faces and had a really chilled and enjoyable weekend

Update Reply
Mister Pete - Optimist @ 15/09/2014 19:52  

BJ you forgot to mention the banker. Lol

Honest Doug I didn't spend it on my trip to the brewery or the pub.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 15/09/2014 21:25  

I found out this morning, Andy (VTX1800) had a off after he and Ivan left me in Shrewsbury, Ivan phoned me to say he'd lost him and couldn't find him. So I PM'd him when I got home.

He spent the night in hospital, but he's at home just with some bruising.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 16/09/2014 07:50  

Oh no, Ragnar when you next contact him please pass on my best to him

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 16/09/2014 08:17  

Give him my best aswell and tell him he should have run home instead of using his bike lol

Update Reply
JP @ 16/09/2014 08:38  

Awww blimey.. thanks for letting us know Ragnar, glad he's ok :)

Update Reply
Karey @ 16/09/2014 13:28  

cash sent and received , glad goosy did the challenge and congratulations to all those that did it too

Update Reply
fudet @ 17/09/2014 17:59  

Not sure of how much we raised BJ has the pot and will post as soon as we have all the pennies if anybody would like to add to the pot contact BJ

Update Reply
JP @ 17/09/2014 18:20  

Big thanks to everybody who dunked themselves in the sea for this challenge, you guys raised £50 plus the £10 from Fudet :) As it was Ants birthday he has chosed the Air Ambulance as the chosen charity

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/09/2014 12:09  

@Ragnar, pass on my best wishes to Andy, hope the bikes ok.
@Fud, it really was jolly cold.

I had an interesting fuel/miles miscalculation on the way home, made it to Betws-y-coed on fumes and bad language.
Think I went through a village called Pigg-y-pants.

Update Reply
SlowGoose @ 18/09/2014 21:45  

hi folks had a briliant time with the BM folk, good site JP even if a bit basic shall have to do it again thanks for the tea Jackie

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 20/09/2014 03:32  

Will be doing one in the spring not sure yet where but there will be a camp. Yes Bit basic but unless your paying £12.00 pppn you get basic and to be honest one site that wanted £12.00 only had a slightly better toilets. But if folk are happy to pay a lot more for there stay we can look at the higher priced site.

Update Reply
JP @ 20/09/2014 08:15  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email