MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Barmouth - Excuse for a Party Weekend - 12-14 Sept 2014

Barmouth - Excuse for a Party Weekend - 12-14 Sept 2014 - Forums [Biker Match] Barmouth - Excuse for a Party Weekend - 12-14 Sept 2014 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Barmouth - Excuse for a Party Weekend - 12-14 Sept 2014

New thread from old one - entitled - weekend camp - started by JP For no other reason than its an excuse to camp and annoy each other at close quarters and eat ice cream and build sandcastles and fly a kite (previous kite offs being won by myself, not that i am bragging lol) and create general merriment and ride some fab biking roads on Friday 12th Sept until Sunday 14th Sept we shall be descending on Barmouth. Different campsite than previously used The Barns Campsite and Pet Farm Fford Tyydyn Felin Talybont Gwynedd LL43 2AP Its £5 per person per night, payment on arrival. Shower/toilet block onsite Staggering distance to the pub, shop and pizza place (just for JP), stroll to the beach and if you fancy it the train station is just over the road for a wee trip into Barmouth town itself (ice cream shop is there not that i am hinting Mr Ken) It may also be a couple of folks birthdays that weekend, not that i said that out loud of course :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/04/2014 10:30  

Jackie... you forgot to mention "the stagger back from Barmouth...across rail tracks...clambering over fences... arriving back long after we should have done... " but what a great weekend

Also.... don't let Jp have any beans or sprouts 24hrs before.... we don't want the wind again!

Can we go paddling in the waterfall again.. in full bike gear?? Can we? can we???

The new venue sounds spot on too!

For those that haven't been, get yourselves down for this! You won't be disappointed

Update Reply
Karey @ 24/04/2014 12:10  

Yey - I should be able to make this

Update Reply
BlueYam @ 24/04/2014 13:37  

Best get myself there then as it was my Idea lol

Update Reply
JP @ 24/04/2014 18:09  

Soz cant make this one JP as we will be flying out to chicago on the friday for Route66

Update Reply
newbikerchick @ 24/04/2014 20:51  

I cant make it either, i will be at Misano Moto GP. Have a great time folks!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 24/04/2014 20:59  

Nice one NBC As your doing route66 I will be having a 99 or 2 lol. As for GBNP you get lost going to the shop lol .

Update Reply
JP @ 25/04/2014 06:27  

**tut, tut, tut** Mr P ... Mistake made, you should have refrained from comments until AFTER Sunday ... !

LMAO, you are right though ((wink)), 'tis why @Stuie is in charge of route planning!

I'm sure someone will take over my role of "Annoyance Officer to JP" in my absence.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 25/04/2014 08:55  

Lindsey it would be a pleasure lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 25/04/2014 09:09  

@BJ, i knew you would be willing to take on such an important role. The job is yours. Enjoy to the max!

Oh Mr P, you will be wishing i was there, of that i am sure. **chuckle**

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 25/04/2014 20:45  

Bugger..... I'll be in the south of France in September.... First time in three years that i've had any holidays and they clash with everything.... But hey.... I'll be warmer than you will

Update Reply
Julestools @ 25/04/2014 21:06  

Not me though, i will be in Italy... Yippee!!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 25/04/2014 21:28  

Update Reply
Julestools @ 25/04/2014 22:24  

For no other reason than its an excuse to camp and annoy each other at close quarters and eat ice cream and build sandcastles and fly a kite (previous kite offs being won by myself, not that i am bragging lol) and create general merriment and ride some fab biking roads on Friday 12th Sept until Sunday 14th Sept we shall be descending on Barmouth.

Different campsite than previously used

The Barns Campsite and Pet Farm
Fford Tyydyn Felin
Talybont
Gwynedd
LL43 2AP

Its £5 per person per night, payment on arrival.

Shower/toilet block onsite

Staggering distance to the pub, shop and pizza place (just for JP), stroll to the beach and if you fancy it the train station is just over the road for a wee trip into Barmouth town itself (ice cream shop is there not that i am hinting Mr Ken)

It may also be a couple of folks birthdays that weekend, not that i said that out loud of course :)

Update Reply
JP @ 26/04/2014 07:53  

I'm not working this weekend, so I just need to book the Friday off to get there and to the ice cream parlour to eat it all before BJ gets there.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 26/04/2014 16:27  

What a great Idea

Update Reply
JP @ 26/04/2014 16:44  

Come folks going to be a great weekend

Update Reply
JP @ 26/04/2014 16:44  

this sounds a good idear. dont know how my work will be arond the time but will keep any eye on this thred :)

Update Reply
suzuki Rob @ 04/05/2014 10:27  

Sounds fun will have to check dates

Update Reply
Cloud_God @ 04/05/2014 20:04  

Blast and Damnation. It clashes with the Ludlow food festival

http://www.foodfestival.co.uk/page.php?Plv=1&P1=3&P2=&P3

Update Reply
Cloud_God @ 04/05/2014 20:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email