MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Glasgow Spring Get-together - Thu. 6th March

Glasgow Spring Get-together - Thu. 6th March - Forums [Biker Match] Glasgow Spring Get-together - Thu. 6th March - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Glasgow Spring Get-together - Thu. 6th March

<wordtidy>
Sorry for the late notice and that fact that it’s on a school night, but just to get bob.mac off my back I’m suggesting a social night in Glasgow this Thursday – 6th March.
Venue: Wetherspoons’ Society Rooms (you might know as Lloyds No 1), 151 West George Street, G2 2JJ
Time: from 7pm onwards, but come when you can. I'll probably be there between half-six and seven and will try for a table or two right at the back but we take our chances with seating.

There’s not been many meets or rides before but there are some in the calendar now and lots of members around, new and old, who’ve not met up before so don’t think you’ll be the only stranger – jump in, and next time out we’ll meet as friends.

@bob.mac, sorry it's not exactly a curry night but Thursday is Curry Club night at Wetherspoons. Hope you can make it or it's your turn to arrange the next one - maybe in Dundee or Inverness .

Add a post to the topic if you can - not sure I'll request an event listing given the late notice but if you can't post do still show up; I love surprises! </wordtidy>

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 01/03/2014 16:05  

All being well I'll see you there. Look forward to it.
Elaine

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/03/2014 19:38  

Doubt I'll make this - have barely had time to get on the forum since I moved into my own place - far, far too much work to do to the house, and I'd like to get the majority of it done before all the bike runs kick off in April....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/03/2014 20:15  

come on mike u need a rest, we meet will make u feel better lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/03/2014 22:45  

this could be do'able!!

Look forward to annoying one et all!…

Update Reply
katee m @ 04/03/2014 23:35  

If Katee is going I'm washing my hair that night

Update Reply
madscots @ 05/03/2014 02:09  

Baahhahahaaha. . You get a nice new wig to wash!!

Update Reply
katee m @ 05/03/2014 07:14  

oi leave my wig out of it lol and you get to see it in Germany anyway

see what i mean Izzy worth the watching that one

Update Reply
madscots @ 05/03/2014 11:13  

Oh, you don't need to tell me about that one madscot, she's a livewire aw'right. I will wave you off to Germany with prayers for the preservation of your sanity.
You coming across on Thursday yourself then? I'll give you a few tips on how to control her (well, to attempt to!).

Come on MrMike, one night out won't set you back much and if it's man-power you need then you only have to ask - I'm happy to put in a couple hours (after bike show maybe? then go for a pint) to help you out and I'm sure others will too!

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 05/03/2014 14:23  

House will still be there when your not mike lol u supply tea an empire biccys and I'll come give u a hand lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/03/2014 16:32  

Oooooo ooooo 'vampire' biscuits. ... thats twice in one day they've been mentioned!!!

Update Reply
katee m @ 05/03/2014 17:16  

Hope you all have a fab night,sorry I won't make as down south working,I'll get you all a pint sometime.looking forward to meeting up soon (I hope) with you all

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/03/2014 19:25  

that's a shame bob, as it was you reminded me about this
next time we'll fix a date you CAN do and go from there

@zedrider, you'd better not forget you said you'd come too or dannyacer will have a wee hareem all to himself - it's looking very much like ladies night!

To all standard members and shy peeps - you don't have to let us know that you're coming (but it's nice to know so we can look out for you) just come along and look for the noisiest table in the pub!

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 06/03/2014 10:21  

Shame I'm miles and miles away ... will be with you in 'spirit' preferably Jack! Enjoy your evening and let your hair down

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 06/03/2014 13:14  

Sorry Izzy but got very early start 2morro .Would have been great .I'll definitely be there in spirit and hope to make it to the next one. Have a great night

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/03/2014 18:38  

what a good turn out, nice to meet you all. hope u all got home safe. sure someone will do a role call, as forget names lol c u all again next month lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/03/2014 23:38  

Braw evening. Never even got a parking ticket.
take it you survived the trip home with the 2 menaces Danny. :-)
Roll on the next one

Update Reply
Wrecker @ 07/03/2014 00:32  

Think it was poor jasper who's ears were getting a bashing, lol. I was with izzy.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/03/2014 00:57  

Wrecker

Be afraid, very afraid......See you in a few weeks if you're brave enough.
(was lovely to meet you btw, loved the braces)

Update Reply
teenybash @ 07/03/2014 07:55  

It was great to meet so many new friends. Was a bit nervous as its my first 'event' but it definitely wont be my last. Look forward to the next one and seeing you all again. X

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/03/2014 08:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email