MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Glasgow Spring Get-together - Thu. 6th March

Glasgow Spring Get-together - Thu. 6th March (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Glasgow Spring Get-together - Thu. 6th March (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Glasgow Spring Get-together - Thu. 6th March

Thanks for that Elaine,
hope it will encourage everyone, everywhere, in the BM family to realise that's what we are (family) and to jump in and go along to an event near them - you'll find the same welcome I'm sure.

To all who came along last night, especially if you traveled far, thanks for making the effort; you made it a cracking wee night and I was gobsmacked to see you all.
To those who didn't - we missed you, but we'll do it again (somewhere with parking!).

Pretty sure everyone got home OK, tho Jasper's still M.I.A.!

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 07/03/2014 09:39  

och.. gutted i missed it.. but sent him instead!! lol

Update Reply
katee m @ 07/03/2014 16:30  

need to make it a non school night

Update Reply
madscots @ 07/03/2014 20:57  

Wasn't an easy pick going for a Thursday, but there's people who work shifts or weekends even if the likes of me have to drag myself out of bed on a Friday morning.
We can rotate locations and days of week for future meets.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 07/03/2014 22:20  

Sorry that I missed it, but I did get a lot of painting done which was excellent as I'd been prevented from moving on with it because of having the kids over, so big relief to get that particular job out of the way.

Still on for the run on the 6th :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/03/2014 10:56  

oh and what you doing on the 6th my good man

Update Reply
madscots @ 08/03/2014 16:25  

why, 6th April I shall be meeting up with you all for the run oop north

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/03/2014 21:33  

Hi Folks. ... Really nice to meet all you wunderfull people on Thursday night at wetherspoons...
En route back to Fife as I couldn't get a word in edgeways I decided to take a wee nap in the back o the car..... I woke up bound and gagged, Bollock naked and tied to a lamp post in the wee Village of Newton... Lord knows how I got there as it wasn't even on our way home..... I dunno if Teeny had dropped Fud off first or If the two of them "Accosted" me and wen't round that way.....anyway... that's me out the Nick now, on license off course.... so if I can I'll see ya all on the 6th...

Update Reply
jasppurr @ 09/03/2014 09:36  

Hey jaspurr if anything to do with me, there would of been loads of pictures out by now, everyone knows how much I like to take photo's. Hope you enjoyed your adventure

Update Reply
teenybash @ 09/03/2014 13:03  

I believe your right there teeny.. I've heard about your picture taking... maybe I was just dreaming:-)

Update Reply
jasppurr @ 09/03/2014 14:55  

PMSL, glad they let you out Jasper, need more fun and laughter in our lives with so much sadness around us.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 10/03/2014 12:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email