MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Biker Match Gathering, Hampshire

Biker Match Gathering, Hampshire - Forums [Biker Match] Biker Match Gathering, Hampshire - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Biker Match Gathering, Hampshire

========================================== OVERVIEW ADDED TO TOP BY MATT website: http://www.hampshirebowman.com Date: Sunday 4th NovemberTime: Approx 12 noon onwards Address: Hampshire Bowman Pub Dundridge Lane, Bishops Waltham Hampshire EnglandSO32 1GD Full Event Info & attendance list... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=83 ========================================== Hi all Is there any one who lives, works, rides or even breathes down this area of the country, that is South East, where we can arrange some meets etc?? I don't have a bike and really don't mind driving anywhere to meet up, have few beers and stay over, but it would be nice to be able to meet people for maybe a couple of hours on a Saturday or Sunday, like the Matlock Bath meet! I also do have great parties with other biker friends of mine which is on the cards for one soon Mazza

Update Reply
Mazza @ 19/09/2007 17:47  

Hi Mazza. Yes it would be good to get some of the south eastern BM members to meet up down this part of the world. The big meet up places near/nearish to me are Oakdene Cafe and Boxhill, Surrey. I'm sure there must be somewhere in the middle... If anyone else knows of somewhere that would be good

Update Reply
babbsy @ 19/09/2007 18:45  

Thanks Babbsy I am sure we will get something sorted as I say don't mind driving anywhere but much more fun if I can get pillion lol!! I used to live in Sidcup myself moved down here 2002 I met a guy with a bike got into biking scene love it but don't ask me about bikes I don't honestly have a clue Have heard of Boxhill but not Oakdene Cafe? Mazza

Update Reply
Mazza @ 19/09/2007 18:50  

Just wanted to bring this back up top come on you southerners get a grip anyone know a meet we can go to

Update Reply
Mazza @ 20/09/2007 17:07  

Hey guys, glad you posted this - I agree with you where are all the Southerners....?! I've not been to boxhill for ages (will prob get lost going there again but thats part of the fun). I usually play on the A272 towards Petersfield from Winchester and I know bikes used to meet at the little chef on the way through till it closed down. However I have been reliably informed it has opened up again so maybe try there one weekend?

Update Reply
middlv @ 22/09/2007 06:36  

I miss living in southsea :( This thread has made me homesick now

Update Reply
TAT2DVEGAN @ 22/09/2007 10:46  

I miss living in southsea So do I

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/09/2007 10:55  

Hey Kwak and Tat2vegan I'll give Southsea your love tomorrow when I'm in uni

Update Reply
middlv @ 23/09/2007 11:59  

Thanks, I feel so much better now lol

Update Reply
TAT2DVEGAN @ 23/09/2007 12:08  

I didn't know Southsea had a Uni'. Portsmouth city centre had a polytechnic, when I last visited it Shakin' Stevens was performing there, under a different name, can't remember what, he split his trousers and had to sit on the piano for the rest of the performance lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/09/2007 15:16  

Fantastic! I used to wake up every morning with my sisters poster of shakin' stevens looming over me from the wall. Still have nightmares...! I have the pleasure of attending that well known estabilshment portsmouth uni - form polytechnic. Sounds posh now doesn't it he he!

Update Reply
middlv @ 23/09/2007 16:53  

middlv what subject(s) are you taking/tutoring?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/09/2007 18:42  

Hey Kwak, Sorry about the delay been up to my eyeballs! Studying Diagnostic Radiography - just gone back for my 2nd year

Update Reply
middlv @ 25/09/2007 15:06  

Hey Middlv that's what I do! Im an engineer for Philips iSite (The leading PACS system).

Update Reply
Matt @ 25/09/2007 15:14  

I'm in Southampton too! I'm between bikes at the moment but I'd love to meet up some time!!

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 27/09/2007 12:13  

Hey guys you've just made my day Matt, I'm gonna have to pick your brains for my projects then he he!!! Wiccan-one, I'd be happy to meet up sometime. Its really cool gradually meeting a network of people around this way.

Update Reply
middlv @ 27/09/2007 13:35  

Funny thing is, I bought my bike from a chap in Southsea. Small world, isn't it?

Update Reply
Wills @ 27/09/2007 13:49  

ur more than welcome to - not much to pick at tho lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 27/09/2007 15:03  

Studying Diagnostic Radiography - just gone back for my 2nd year Middlv, what's that involve? Isn't radiography to do with X-rays? Matt, what are you X-raying, the chip pan?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/09/2007 15:10  

nah the chip pan is long gone lol. Radiology isn't just XRay. Its MRI, DT, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine.... theres loads of types. It's anything that looks inside u and makes images/vids of ur insides. I'm an engineer for what's called a PACS system. It stands for Picture Archiving and Communications System. Basically - the big bloody servers that hold all the digital xrays that most modern hospitals take now (Film printing is yesterdays news, expensive and useless method as far as Im concerned). The PACS system tells all the xray machines what they need to do that day, what patients to scan and when. Then the technologist can take the pics, and save them into the PACS system. From there, doctors can look at the images and see what's wrong, make notes, voice recordings, etc. Big thing it is! Check out wikipedia

Update Reply
Matt @ 27/09/2007 15:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email