MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Biker Match Gathering, Hampshire

Biker Match Gathering, Hampshire (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Biker Match Gathering, Hampshire (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Biker Match Gathering, Hampshire

Cheers Matt Kwak, its really cool to be able to see 3Dimages of blood vessels/bones/organs etc now with the advances of technology - sounds really sad and cliche, but the human body is beautiful inside and out! And with PACS the imaging is more or less instantaneous. I've worked in pharmacy for years and now changed to this - you can actually see with some of the imaging nowadays that the drugs really do work! Its so much fun going back and doing a course like this as a 'mature student' ( I think some of my mates would beg to differ on that statement!). I think you appreciate the education alot more and don't worry if you look like you've just fallen off the back of a lorry (which I invariably do on a wet ride in!)

Update Reply
middlv @ 27/09/2007 16:41  

Here u go, and u can turn it around - its totally 3D...

Update Reply
Matt @ 27/09/2007 16:48  

How cool is that?! I'm sounding like a right geek now he he!

Update Reply
middlv @ 27/09/2007 16:50  

Middlv - yep, would love to meet up at some time! I'm just finding my way round the forums and chat room now - how brave of me LOL!!!

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 27/09/2007 16:58  

Matt. That looks cool. I have a 3d image of my spine on CD. the docs let me have. One for the family album!

Update Reply
babbsy @ 27/09/2007 17:03  

Wiccan-one I know what you mean about finding your way around the chat rooms etc, trouble is it becomes addictive and end up talking for ages - means I forget to do my homework! lol

Update Reply
middlv @ 27/09/2007 17:37  

Ta for the edumacation Matt and middlv. I've just recently had an MRI scan on my knee ~ it had that many shadows I was expecting Hank Marvin to start playing his guitar

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/09/2007 18:20  

Hi Guys Jumping in feet first - I haven't posted to any of the forums before, but I'm here in Sunny (?) Bognor Regis and a local meet up sounds good Thanks Wiccan One for encouraging me to join in a bit more

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 27/09/2007 21:11  

Hi Stueylewie, Good to have you on here. Will def have to arrange a local meet up

Update Reply
middlv @ 28/09/2007 03:08  

As another local I'm up for a meet.

Update Reply
Dangermouse @ 28/09/2007 05:13  

Hi Stueylewie, welcome to bm

Update Reply
RC @ 28/09/2007 05:19  

Yay! Please can I park my bum on a spare pillion when we meet up? Roll on the spring and the arrival of my new wheels

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 28/09/2007 05:50  

Course you can wiccan-one!

Update Reply
Dangermouse @ 28/09/2007 06:49  

Cool, thanks DM... oooh I get a go on your Harley at last!!

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 28/09/2007 10:41  

So guys, whens gonna be the best time to meet up? And which venue? Whats gonna be most central for everyone?

Update Reply
middlv @ 28/09/2007 14:24  

I'm a bit out of touch with the bike-friendly pubs round here [the nearest one is now a posher eating house :o( ], but I could make some calls to find a good venue, unless you know any? I'll need a little bit of notice to arrange a babysitter too! xx

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 28/09/2007 14:33  

Hi all sorry been out touch bit lately considering I started the thread oops lol There is the Bold Forester isn't there Wiccan-one, where in Soton are you? I need a pillion too if possible don't have a bike at all but prepared to drive somewhere to meet up anyway let me know where and when and see what can be arranged wooooohoooooo Mazza xx

Update Reply
Mazza @ 28/09/2007 19:33  

Hi Mazza! Which Bold Forester? I think there are a couple round this area?? I'm in West End, how about you? I know 2 of the others will be coming from Bognor and Bordon, and there are at least 3 of us in Soton, but my geography is crap and so I haven't a clue where a central meeting point would be!!! There used to be the White Horse out past wickham/fareham (i think!) way which was always good on a sunday... or The Pub With No Name out Bishop's Waltham way... they are the only 2 I remember being very welcoming to us MAG members!! Wiccan xx

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 29/09/2007 09:30  

Hi Mazza and Wiccan-one, I'm in Chandlers Ford so can get to anywhere relatively easily - I have no idea which pubs are biker friendly or not around here tho - sorry not much use !! I reckon wickham/fareham would be kinda central for everyone to meet up geographically speaking. We can always put a weblink on the page from multimap to make it easier once we've decided yey!!!

Update Reply
middlv @ 29/09/2007 11:31  

Cool... I'll try to find out if it is actually called the White Horse, and where it is too, cos I was usually riding pillion in those days so didn't pay much attention to directions LOL!! I am sure we rode thru Wickham and out the other side for a couple miles!! It could be a starting point...??? (Also they had a pool table in the public bar YAY!!)

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 29/09/2007 13:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email