MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

The Farmyard Party 2014

The Farmyard Party 2014 - Forums [Biker Match] The Farmyard Party 2014 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

The Farmyard Party 2014

So, who's going? Event is now on Events Page ... JUNE!

An absolutely brilliant weekend even if it rains! Nothing like tramping around in 6" mud is there?

If the sun shines it is truly fabulous ... it is a PARTY come what may... Bring it on

I promise not to sleep face down in my tent with my boots on ... or to make off with Owen's Jagermeister this year

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 14/01/2014 00:23  

meeeee meeeee meeeee im going and bringing wee man too and if that ginger kid has a bike by then he will probably come too.i cannot wait and this time we should find bills flag and camp with the rest of the mad ones lol

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 14/01/2014 05:52  

Yep we shall be there.

Into the valley first this is normally good do anyone doing this one.

Update Reply
rileymtr @ 14/01/2014 11:46  

I'll definately be there with a group of mates from Suffolk if anyone wants to join us to ride up on the Friday you would be more than welcome

Update Reply
simple1 @ 14/01/2014 14:55  

me me me !!!! booked the weekend off so will definitely be there

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 14/01/2014 17:28  

I'll be there as its less than a 100 miles it would really be rude not too, its practically next door :p

Fuzzy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/01/2014 23:56  

@Fuzzygoth, if you're practically next door then ZZRBabe is on the doorstep and I must be near the daffodils in the pot at the end of the path ... Im looking forward to yet another year at The Farmyard, it will be ace no doubt about ... maybe meet up with a few more peeps this year. If not camping together, somewhere in one of the music tents ... doing some silly dancing and quaffing of copious amounts of Jack Daniels

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 15/01/2014 13:12  

Hi

How is everyone?

Where is Farmyard?

Is it a day event too?

Regards
Craig

Update Reply
Farmer_Turner @ 15/01/2014 17:36  

@ farmerturner, its a Motorcycle Action Group rally held at Duncombe Park, Helmsley, North Yorkshire. Really good event, well organised n a great laugh.

Check out events page its in june

You arent that far away from me, if ya fancy going im sure we could arrange a suitable meeting point to travel up together.

You will love it, if ya like partying!

Its a weekend do but once ya got a ticket ya can come n go as ya please .. but why would ya wanna leave unless its into the village for a sesh down there!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 15/01/2014 18:16  

I'll be there, wouldn't miss it for the world

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/01/2014 20:40  

if you like being knee high in mud as your name suggests Farmer, then you will love it, as well as the the tinnies around fires, good laughs, great bands, stalls, making new friends etc...

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 16/01/2014 09:56  

Well one of my mates lives at the top of the stokesly road and wants to do it, and i am trying to get out and be more sociable now i am not a poor student anymore :-D

Quaffing? Dancing? Foolishness? Sounds good to me!

Fuzzy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/01/2014 13:05  

Oops, tablet lag accidently caused me to multi post, sorry can't see how to delete the spares.

Silly Fuzzy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/01/2014 13:17  

We never take the piss out if someone with a cyber stutter lol

Update Reply
simple1 @ 16/01/2014 14:13  

@fuzzy .... Sounds like you got rally fever, is ya kipper giddy??

Unfortunately no cure, just have to go with the flow n hope your kipper gains giddiness SLOWLY in the build up to the mayhem n madness that is sure to occur! Try not to burn out BEFORE it all kicks off

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 16/01/2014 18:47  

I'm thinking of going to this one as part of my 'rally a month' plan for 2014. Only thing is my soft southern CBF1000 keeps trying to turn round once it passes Luton.

Update Reply
ColinB @ 16/01/2014 20:48  

Lol @colinB .. just use a little persuasion n promise ya bike a little rest at the end of a good run. Promise it good roads, plenty of twisties, maybe even a little trip to the seaside to pose along the prom! Im sure you will be successful in edging that bike past Luton !!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 16/01/2014 20:54  

Twisties!!!! I don't have to lean the bloody thing over do I?

Update Reply
ColinB @ 16/01/2014 20:56  

Rofl! @colinB

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 16/01/2014 21:02  

Hi everyone,
I'm a newbie only been here a couple of weeks and this is my first post! I will be going to the Farmyard this year. I've been for the past 4 years and go up with my son and friends. I'm hoping to meet up with BM members when I'm there now I know you'll be there. It would be lovely to meet you all. I may also be Into the Valley but not sure yet. I have been several times and it's great. Also do the Yorkshire Pudding. By the way I ride a Honda CB Eurosport Trike and hopefully it will be back on the road soon! It's poorly at the moment!

Update Reply
Jan500 @ 17/01/2014 23:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email