MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

The Farmyard Party 2014

The Farmyard Party 2014 (7) - Forums [Biker Match] The Farmyard Party 2014 (7) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

The Farmyard Party 2014

Gutted not to be with you all, especially as seen some of the meet up photos already on fb, however I'll not be sitting about moping. Off wild camping for the weekend, climbing Schiehallion (a munro) on Saturday
and kayaking a river on Sunday.

Update Reply
teenybash @ 20/06/2014 12:45  

Tb you best get your name down for the Barmouth camp or I wont be able to wind you up lol

Update Reply
JP @ 20/06/2014 16:11  

well another fantastic weekend with brilliant people.wasnt to impressed with what music i heard and some other folk said the bands were rubbish but the weekend was ace.got to see lots of luvly folk and chatted to a lot of people.found some quite ignorant but hey thats life photos uploaded even though i didnt take many

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 22/06/2014 12:20  

We are home, showered and chillin on the sofa. Fab weekend, great company, cracking weather. Cheers Lindsay, Stuie, Debs and Russ and everybody else. See you all really soon. BRING ON THE HEN RALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/06/2014 13:40  

Well i made it, paid the price this morning, back flipping hurting and legs sore.

Shame the party never really got started but i enjoyed the bands i saw. Different strokes for different folks i suspect ..

No sunburn either ....RESULT! (the marvels of P20)

Missed my knickerbocker glory for breakfast in Scarboro on Saturday, which left me somewhat traumatised ...

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 22/06/2014 16:54  

Not long got bsck home. I had a brilliant weekend partying both nights. It was good to see so many people again. Pity I didn't get to see everyone. Nackered now, so time for a bath. :-)

Update Reply
davidneale @ 22/06/2014 19:13  

Back from a fandabbydozy weekend of fun-filled laughter and drinking and dancing and more drinking and laughter!!

It's been great to see everyone and some I haven't seen for a year or two including Craig (from Newcastle, can't remember his BM name) and Jimi123 (keep the noise down lol) and also new mates I've met.

Big thanks to Ray and Michelle for riding over with me and special thanks to Ray for room service and breakfast in bed .. twice no less!

Had a good ride back with Lisa and Bev and Paul and called into Squires for a brew.

I can't wait for FYP 2015! bring it on!

Update Reply
Karey @ 22/06/2014 22:57  

Well finally recovered from a brilliant weekend lovely to meet up with people I know and sorry to those I didn't see I've def got this rally down for next year

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/06/2014 18:05  

another great weekend, all the groups i heard were absulutly brilliant, i could,t get enough of them, meet people from way back when and one or two new ones to, looking forward to the next one

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 25/06/2014 07:04  

Bill... I've put that photo I was telling you about on my FB page (the one of you at the front of the stage) there's also a couple of pics of your bike which other people have taken :o)

Update Reply
Karey @ 25/06/2014 10:29  

Just uploaded a few pics from Solstice Dawn*

I know they are a little late

But better late than never

Also a scan of the Dyno run of my Baby, in profile

* Saturday

Update Reply
Emzed @ 14/08/2014 18:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email