MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Get together in the new rally season

Get together in the new rally season - Forums [Biker Match] Get together in the new rally season - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Get together in the new rally season

TO ALL BM PEEPS I AM THINKING OF HAVING A GET TOGETHER TO SEE IN THE NEW RALLY SEASON NOT QUITE SURE WHERE YET BUT THINKING OF AROUND THE END OF FEBRUARY WHAT DO YOU THINK IF YOUR INTERESTED STICK YOUR NAME DOWN AND I WILL SEE ABOUT A VENUE

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 01/12/2013 13:56  

Oooh ooh me, me

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 01/12/2013 13:57  

wicked will have a looky round see where we can go and put a few ideas up

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 01/12/2013 13:58  

Yep im up for that, as long as its not snowing lol !!

Update Reply
mick696 @ 01/12/2013 14:49  

am thinking of 22nd feb as nothing on calendar for that date???? if you interested stick your name down here and soon as i work out where will add it to calender x

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 01/12/2013 16:23  

Looking good so far and just a day out from my half-birthday

I'll keep it clear 'til you have venue details
xx

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 01/12/2013 17:01  

Depending on the weather yes why not. Why are my ear's bleeding.

Update Reply
JP @ 01/12/2013 17:31  

Oooo! Me too! ............

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/12/2013 19:03  

Whaddaya SHOUTING at Debz!

I'm only here!!! ....

Yeah, sounds like a plan count me in

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 01/12/2013 19:40  

right guys i have found a pub its called the moth and lantern its near retfordand its a bikers pub.they do live music and they have rooms etc and according to website its from £25 starting with a single room a night and tent pitches are £5 for a tent for brave peeps.and breakfast is extra £6.what do you think???? i havnt rung yet as want to get an idea of numbers first please put your name down and opinions on the venue they have a website so have a look see what you think xx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 02/12/2013 06:01  

http://www.retfordbnb.co.uk/biker-friendly-pub Looks good. and they do caravan pitches as well as tent pitches.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 02/12/2013 12:37  

You moving out of home @RB ?! It's a bit chilly to live in a gypsy caravan at this time of year !!

22 Feb I may have a prob with @zzrbabe42... but I will let ya know. Depends how things pan out.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 02/12/2013 13:02  

That looks good, not far for me to go as well :}
I can't do a tent so it looks like a room for me!

Update Reply
mick696 @ 02/12/2013 18:39  

ME TO

Update Reply
BigRay @ 02/12/2013 18:58  

right am putting 3 dates up for this please put down which date is preferable and your names and if your bringing someone and i will give the b and b a ring at the weekend to ask about the dates

22nd feb

1st march

8th march

i can do any of those dates so just put your names down and i will see what the landlady says

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 02/12/2013 19:15  

Debz count me out at this stage of the proceedings as I am unable to say which date is better.. I need to get past certain goal posts before I can confirm. If I can make it I will but don't factor me in at this stage.

Sorry.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 02/12/2013 19:35  

can you get the sun god to come back of his holls at same time and turn the heater in sky on reglo 90c please

Update Reply
havfun @ 03/12/2013 21:08  

Sounds like a plan, I'll check my works rota and get back to you!

Update Reply
Karey @ 03/12/2013 22:40  

looks like fun, love to do similar down south but we a bunch of softies lol

But in a pub with rooms that may be possible..

travel is soo expensive now....but perhaps sarah and I could drive up in the car...

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 06/12/2013 18:57  

right folks after much discussion and deliberation with the mad one from leeds lol i have decided to do this a little later on to give folks more chance to get to it.so the date will be *ta dah* the 12th april. cant do other weeks as events on all them weekends so i will be putting it on the events calender and will be ringing the venue in january just to get an idea of prices for rooms if we book them all so will keep you posted. please stick your name down asap so i can get an idea of numbers for the landlady thanx xxx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 09/12/2013 06:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email