MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Get together in the new rally season

Get together in the new rally season (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Get together in the new rally season (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Get together in the new rally season

Oi! Dont blame me, mad burd, it was a SUGGESTION only LOL!

Just thought it may give folks more chance to get over the financial fall out of crimbo and the fact that the weather MAY BE more conducive for those under canvas, although not guaranteed.

In theory im in but will still av to confirm nearer the time, lots happening n all that, plus outlay for sonisphere .. oooh 'tallica!!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 09/12/2013 07:56  

Now on events folks, follow the link below

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4374

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 09/12/2013 21:44  

wow thanx ken that was quick right folks get your name down i will posting more details as i get them x

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 10/12/2013 05:53  

Put me down for a tent Debs. . Think it might be too cold for Alan . . But i'll do my best to persuade him. .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/12/2013 13:17  

Wasn't too sure when it was to be in February, but now that it's later in the season I've put it in my book to fill the weekend between Dent and Easter - which just leaves the last weekend in April spare, hmmm, what shall I do then?

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 10/12/2013 15:25  

so peeps i have contacted the moth and lantern and they have 8 rooms, 3 double,3 twin,1 triple single beds and 1 triple with 1 double and 1 single bed i will be taking one double so if anyone is interested please let me know as i will need to contact the landlady as soon as poss.i can reserve the rooms but you will need to phone to book and pay.but i need ideas of numbers so i can sort out a discount.i will email her back and say i will ring after xmas when i have better ideas of numbers so if you could put your names down for either room or tent i can then sort the cost out and let you all know big thanx guys xx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 10/12/2013 18:39  

I'd like to go please. Can you put me down for a room. Thanks.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/12/2013 08:54  

no probs will do it maybe cheaper for you if you share with someone as all the rooms are multiple beds dont think they actually have any single rooms but will ask

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 11/12/2013 18:18  

Yep may need a room will check the dates tomorrow with mrs green and let you know asap thanks debz...

Update Reply
rileymtr @ 11/12/2013 22:20  

no probs mick let me know stick your name on the events page

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 14/12/2013 15:32  

sorry guys but i have decided to cancel this event its getting more and more nanny state on this site day by day so when my subs run out im leaving along with a lot of others who get fed up and leave !!!

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 18/12/2013 18:11  

WTF is going on In here !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/12/2013 18:30  

Debs when lots of folk make formal complaints then action has to be taken, its not a nanny state by any means

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/12/2013 19:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email