MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

well i let nerves get the best of me

well i let nerves get the best of me  - Forums [Biker Match] well i let nerves get the best of me  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

well i let nerves get the best of me

well i have to go back Tuesday to do more on my cbt because i let nerves get the best of me so disappointed in my self x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2013 13:29  

practice,practice,practice,confidence always comes with experience,vm,you'll get there,believe me..x

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 30/07/2013 13:32  

i gonn try and get some practice before tuesday as i cat afford to pay for it again if i dont do it this time x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2013 13:34  

Don't to hard on yourself it's not uncommon for new riders to get knocked back so relax and as jinx said practice

Update Reply
JP @ 30/07/2013 13:35  

yeah i guess i just know i can do it but my nerves just go as soon as i i get on the bike i was doing really well but all the others had done their cbt before and were going well ahead and i felt like i was was holding them back so i started gettin frustrated and i toppled over twice x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2013 13:37  

you can do it

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 30/07/2013 13:38  

thanks hunni x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2013 13:43  

You'll do it. I finally got my licence last week but let's just say it took a couple of bike drops, a failed test or too and lots of determination to get there. Don't let this disappointment hold you back.

Update Reply
Nowgotabike @ 30/07/2013 16:17  

Kepp at it, practice will get you there in the end. Don't feel angry, hands up who hasn't dropped a bike. Will you be able to attend Rowanblossom's inaugural NorthWest day out?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2013 18:38  

Honey, I have pm'd you
RB

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 30/07/2013 19:08  

We all learn by our mistakes. So , ya didn't really fail anything. You just learned some thing new. It may not seem like that now , but everyone, and I mean everyone, falls off sooner or later . Now you've learned what it feels like , just before ya tumble over. That's a good and useful thing to learn. You will pass and you'll pass your full test. For the simple reason that you want to . best of luck Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 30/07/2013 20:55  

thank you every body for the support and i will check and let you know force x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2013 20:59  

what date is the northwest day out xz

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2013 21:02  

Rescue Remedy - I had nearly a bottle before my final Mod 1 and my LGV test and it helped calm my nerves! Even if its a placebo it did the trick for me...................
Best of luck :)

Update Reply
MjN @ 30/07/2013 21:02  

whats rescue remedy and where can i get it from x
lol x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2013 21:08  

Perseverance is the only way. We all suffered from nerves on our tests. Once you have tried it once you at least know what to expect next time and that I think is half the battle. We have seen a number of people on here go through the same experience, but now they are riding free Good luck

Update Reply
davidneale @ 30/07/2013 21:26  

Vamp don't beat yourself up, I couldn't cope doing mine on one day and bet there are lots on here the same, like MjN says, use Dr Bachs Rescue Remedy, me and my bottle of that became best friends during my learner days and must admit even after I passed my test for a while. I didn't have to pay for a second day to do my CBT I used a company called Motag (think that's the right name) as they don't charge if it takes you more than one day, or didn't when I did mine anyway. All the very best and just never give up. x

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 30/07/2013 21:29  

they are not charging for next tuesday but if i have to go back after that its 60 quid x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2013 21:37  

Good luck for next tues, be positive. NorthWest ride out is sun 25th Aug

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2013 21:48  

will check it out huni x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2013 21:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email