MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

My Picture

My Picture - Forums [Biker Match] My Picture - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

My Picture

Thanks to the jealous nut who complained about my profile pic not showing my face. Female I suspect. Why don't you complain about the others who have no picture at all? At least I have others which do show my face. Really pathetic!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/07/2013 12:05  

Well I certainly had NO problems with your previous one

Update Reply
centurion @ 21/07/2013 12:52  

Hi Queenie, perhaps you should read the Rules, policies and Ts & Cs, especially rule 21 and the last part of rule 26, also the part near the end with the yellow background. Profile photos must be in accordance with the following rules. Failure to cooperate will result in your photos being remove or your account deleted... Your "Main Profile Photo" must show your face clearly BY JOINING THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO ALL THE ABOVE.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/07/2013 17:06  

Don't worry Queenie, as you say there are more than enough profiles that show anything but the face of the subscriber. Probably was out of spite or jealousy that you were reported.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/07/2013 17:40  

we all have to comply with the rules thats why theyre there.i had mine change when i first joined only cos i didnt read the rules lol but i cant see why its an issue its a dating/social site and peeps wanna know what you look like lol

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 21/07/2013 17:41  

nice profile pic queeni. you have a nice face, show it. x

Update Reply
sladey @ 21/07/2013 17:47  

I assure you 66 I never do anything out of spite or jealousy, if I had an axe to grind I'd do it in private, via PM, or face to face. I was doing what I have always done, reporting profile pics, MALE and female, if their face cannot be seen. Hardly an action that warrants being called names, especially as the rules are already there. It's up to new members to familiarise themselves with the site before using it. So many members complain if they are told their pic isn't suitable and it's removed when other pics are unsuitable, well that's cos it takes a while for moderators to get to every profile and change it, especially when some folk change their pic a lot, to yet more unsuitable ones. It's a never-ending task. As zzrbabe posted it's a social site and we like to see the face of the folks we communicate with.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/07/2013 17:54  

I didn't have any problem with your profile picture either (although I did wonder how long before the profile piccy gestapo got to it )

"I was doing what I have always done, reporting profile pics"....*oooh, sharp intake of breath*

Queenie you fell foul of a ridiculous rule that's been causing unnecessary trouble on this site for years. It's contributed to the loss of more sparky & interesting people from this site than I could begin to start naming....absolutely loads of em & in their droves. And the site is weaker & definitely more dull for their loss

Thanks for reminding me why I really have no wish to re-new my subs when they run out in a few days time. Discouraging punters is a really good way of keeping the work load down

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 21/07/2013 18:48  

I don't have an issue about wether people put pics showing their faces or wether they don't, if a profile has no pic I won't bother to read it. I do object to people putting up pictures of themselves that are more than a few years out of date.
If a profile has an interesting photo, I will look further into it.
I personally don't have many photo's of myself but they are all less than 1 year old, so what people see is who they can expect to meet at an event or up at squires, the only thing that changes is the length of my hair.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/07/2013 19:12  

Hi All
Thanks to those nice non-censors from 2013 and not "1984" (as in George Orwell) who didn't have an issue and who bothered to message. Twer only a bit of fun. I do have an issue with a rule that allows folk to raise a profile without any pics at all yet doesn't allow a pic of me clothed bum or whatever because I'm not showing my face. Even though the others I posted do??? Irony anyone??? Or is it double-standards? Anyway. 'Nuff said by me.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/07/2013 20:32  

i do agree on that point queenie i dont think anyone should be allowed a profile without a picture its only fair on those who have to obey the rules on having an up to date picture where you can see your face!! it is a little like double standards!!!

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 21/07/2013 20:34  

Guilty as charged I like to vary mine as due to my sense of humour makes me laugh, but those of you who have met me know that i can crack a camera lens at 100 yards. queenie ...... i had no prob with your piccie either FYI If the piccie police tell me to put my ugly mug back on, then i will do.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 21/07/2013 20:35  

BTW. The Milky Bars are on me if I ever get to meet any of you

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/07/2013 21:44  

mm yummy............ Can't beat Caramac bars though and Old jamaica runs a close third. and Bournville dark ..... and Kit Kats and .......... and........ and.....

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 21/07/2013 21:48  

To be honest there does seem to be different rules on this subject, twice I have had my profile pic changed because I had my lid on. It doesn't really bother me but if your gonna have rules then that rule should apply to everyone. This particular rule does not just do a trawl through the profiles and you will see what I mean. I think Queenies pic was put up for a bit of fun and should be viewed as such. Anyway Queenie for what it's worth I liked it

Update Reply
Inspector Gadget @ 21/07/2013 22:38  

Ok just to clarify a couple of issues here. All new proiles that are made and any existing profiles which are changed go into a list, which is then checked by the Moderators to ensure that they adhere to site rules. Moderators are UNPAID helpers to the site and are doing their best to get through them as quickly as possible, but same as you guys we too have a life and work and want to play, so any profiles which ANY of you come across that are incorrect please feel free to report them. As for folks who leave solely down to having their proilfe pics changed cos they didnt bother reading the rules, tis called cutting your nose off to spite your face and IMO being childish. And to those who are quick enough to slag this site off, just take time to think, what folk do you class as friends right now? Who do you spend most of your free time either with or talking to? Who do you go out and about with? My guess is folk you have met through BM !!!! So try to bear that in mind before opening your gob and mouthing off OK rant over ............ if that offended anybody do you know what TOO BAD !!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/07/2013 17:02  

As you can see, I is new here. I read the rules and put on the required picture.

However, trawling through the boards, I did see one which was just a purple eye, and I wondered how did that get passed?

Then I thought, 'buggered if I know' . . .

.. .. uhmmm, hang on, methinks I may be going into strange and stormy waters here . . . eye eye

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/07/2013 20:54  

Well, that's me dobbed in to the boss then...........
Dammit!!!

mooches off to find another pic......

.....sulks!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/07/2013 21:14  

. . . passes Betty a tissue

kinell, done it again!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/07/2013 21:19  

No worries Badtothebone.......I'm always in trouble !!!!

Am now just sourcing a new pic......heh!heh!heh!

Oh, and welcome BTTB ...good to see ya!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/07/2013 21:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email