MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

avernus mcc underworld rally aug bank hol

avernus mcc underworld rally aug bank hol - Forums [Biker Match] avernus mcc underworld rally aug bank hol - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

avernus mcc underworld rally aug bank hol

right folks this one is looking to be a good un run by a group of real nice peeps.met a couple of them at farmyard so who fancies going??? could ride over together or meet on way or meet up there ????

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 24/06/2013 18:51  

If I can persuade a certain someone to come to this one count me/us in ...!

I will let ya know asap. What's ticket situ'? I aint looked at it so I am being a little lazy ... still recuperating from the weekend ... LMAO!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 25/06/2013 00:41  

tickets £12 pre book or just pay £15 on the gate chick.me and russ will probs pay on the gate as its only £3 difference

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 25/06/2013 06:00  

Sounds like a plan! Need to do some sweet talkin' methinks ! Keep your fingers crossed

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 25/06/2013 13:22  

have you got any more details zzrbabe42?

Update Reply
myotherworld @ 25/06/2013 17:28  

hi mow all details are on the events page

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 25/06/2013 18:57  

i would ave done this un......... bt il be oooooooooop in the highlands of the scotchland

have a brill one and maybe next year

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/06/2013 20:10  

Broached the subject ... perhaps have pillion but hey what the hell ya only live once, I will be there come hell or high water!

Debz, I will also pay OTG, it aint that much is it?! Did the Man Mountain mention any band names or such like?

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 26/06/2013 00:21  

no owen "mr 6"9 lol didnt mention any bands but will put a post on their facebook page see if i cant find out

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 26/06/2013 05:44  

@zzrbabe ... Looks more likely to be me on tod, billie no-mates! Other commitments, damn shame but hey two outta three aint bad, oooh sounds like a song ...lol!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 28/06/2013 00:53  

hey chick have emailed them and the only thing you need to do if your going is to get your car pass in advance cos they have to know how many cars will be there so i think you just need to send for one

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 28/06/2013 06:57  

Just realised that I aint done owt about this one yet .... EEEEEK! I'd better get onto this one TODAY, don't wanna miss out ... it is the Bank Holiday afterall ... it would be rude not to attend...

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 17/07/2013 13:41  

yes get on wiv it burd if you goin in car you need to get a car pass in advance oh and pretty please can we put my bag in your car so i can take tango instead of rosie strumpet pleeeeeeeeeease xxxx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 17/07/2013 18:38  

Ohhhh noooo! I too excited with the weather and went out last night ... not sorted this. Oh Heck!!
Note To Self: Ensure all jobs are completed in future BEFORE venturing out to enjoy yourself!! Yeah, not really given too much thought to bike/pillion as obvs not gonna be sorted with DAS by this time .... ZX-12R to sell first! the lovely one is busy with family commitments. Also havent discussed this with Stu but will do. However i am more than likely gonna go in car (pants!) so yeah TANGO can strut her fabulousness in all her glory. I hope you've explained to Rosie that you still love her!! Looking forward to this one

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 18/07/2013 14:04  

Oh Debz Also tell Russ he can bin his stuff in my car too - then ya can both have a blast about and enjoy the roads ... Iim sure we will see each in the few weeks prior to get the gear sorted so its at mine before the Bank Hol weekend. YIPPEEEEEE!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 18/07/2013 14:07  

this is gonna be awsome they have 11 acts booked for the weekend its gonna rock wooohooo

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 29/07/2013 13:33  

well only twoooooo sleeps to go to this one and i am soooooo getting excited lol. going up to party with the man mountain owen will give him a hug for you linz xx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 21/08/2013 06:00  

Hey debz, i am sure you n 'wee man' will have a fab time, give the man mountain a hug from me n an apology for his jager, i must make that up to him at some stage. Gonna miss you guys n the fun times this weekend! Live, love, laugh!

Feel free to pop in as i am on leave from friday this week until a week monday. I will fone ya.

Love to all at avernus n i know it will be one helluva party. Enjoy.

L x

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 21/08/2013 06:50  

Oops it's not like me to miss out a link Thanks Bomb Doctor http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3890

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/08/2013 09:10  

only one more sleep folks if your going and fancy a beer come and find me and russ and say hello im the one with the orange and blackstreetfighter and purple hair lol

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 22/08/2013 10:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email