MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

avernus mcc underworld rally aug bank hol

avernus mcc underworld rally aug bank hol (2) - Forums [Biker Match] avernus mcc underworld rally aug bank hol (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

avernus mcc underworld rally aug bank hol

Well, it would be rude not to, as its right on my doorstep (almost, i live in Wigan). So i think i'll pop along after work tomoz for a good headbang (once i've had afew).

Cya all tomoz, be there at about 7.30pm.

Tom

Update Reply
DukeZ @ 22/08/2013 20:40  

be great to say hello will be around somewhere come and say hi dukez

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 22/08/2013 21:18  

Yeah will do, hope ur all still sober by then. Can't get any earlier, i work in Liverpool and finish at 6.

Update Reply
DukeZ @ 22/08/2013 22:41  

I'm gonna be sober ... at home! Its soooooo unfair(!)

Have a fab time everyone and make sure you drink enough to get me squiffy too!!

PARTY ON!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 23/08/2013 00:05  

its cool dukez we wont get there till at least 3pm and as i dont drink i will be sober lol,dont worry linz am sure russ can manage to have a few of the cheap smooths(£1.50 per can) for you in fact all the ales are 1.50 a can and spirits £1 a shot woohooo

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 23/08/2013 06:52  

Omg! Now im really peeved i aint going... Bums! Russ n i cud av had a reet proper sesh!!! ((Scowling))

Dont forget the jager for the man mountain, n give him my most sincere apologies for my misdeamour at the FYP... I put my hands up guv, 'twas me oo did it ... (Bits lip, looks at floor n sidles out of view ....)

Im sure you will av a brilliant time, enjoy n maybe see ya sunday!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 23/08/2013 08:17  

yup jager in bag ready and will deffo see you sunday chick.really wish you were coming but theres years of rallies to go wiv you,stu,me and russ so we will party on !!

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 23/08/2013 10:31  

Trying to wangle a bit of an early finish today, the other staff seem to be in favour :). Bike all packed sitting outside my office.....brum brum. Lol feel like a little kid ready to go on his hols ;)

Update Reply
DukeZ @ 23/08/2013 12:05  

@Dukez ... Are you there yet??? Lol.

Have a fab time dukez.. im sure debz n russ will be good entertainment but somehow i think its gonna be a briiliant rally n a fabulous weekend anyway.

@debz .. make sure u tell man mountain that it was me n i am truly sorry, but that i am ready to take a good thrashing as my punishment !!!! (Cor, missus!).

Yeah stu, i really did type that ... Teehee!!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 23/08/2013 12:14  

GBNP, why you not comin?

Update Reply
DukeZ @ 23/08/2013 13:46  

Its a long story but im sure debz n russ will fill u in.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 23/08/2013 14:15  

what a top rally had fabtastic time only marred by missing my buddies lindz and stu but otherwise mega cant wait for next year

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 25/08/2013 15:47  

Book us a space next year.. shame we cudnt make it, but from what you said this morning, we will be hammering on the gate to get in!! Lol.

Photos please!!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 25/08/2013 19:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email