MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

what bikes your fav???

what bikes your fav??? - Forums [Biker Match] what bikes your fav??? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

what bikes your fav???

ok heres a question for you?? out of all the bikes you have owned over the years what is your favourite???? i have a couple my GPZ750 TURBO has got to be in there along with zebedee and now rosie strumpet!! these are my favs of all the bikes ive owned biggest grin factor has got to be a very close thing between the turbo and rosie xx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 21/06/2013 07:05  

Still like me VFR...........worst bike I ever rode was a Fireblade....hated it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also have a soft spot for CB400 which I took my second lot of lessons on and my test.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 21/06/2013 08:07  

I can't really say which is my favourite to ride, although my Bonny now is the one I wanted to own for years... My first was the GS500E and it was a great bike to get back into biking after 5 years, the Honda CB500 was alright, first bike after having my daughter, although I didn't realise it was restricted and a bit wobbly at higher speeds, I had the KLE500 as a first bike over here, I liked the ride, but maintenance was terrible cause you couldn't even get to the battery without taking half the bike apart lol, my Peggy was nice too, but she is gone now I have the Bonny. The only one I wasn't too keen about was a 600 Bandit... just couldn't get on with it.

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 21/06/2013 08:48  

My zx7rr..... which I still own but is now being raced for me....wish id kept her on the rd. :(

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 21/06/2013 09:23  

Only one I've owned so far is my little Roxy, a Honda CBF500 ABS. What I'd like is the Ducati Diavial tourer (the only one of the market for short arses lol) but them buggers won't let me part ex for the house! I also really like the Motto Guzzi Jackel. Used to regularly walk into a small wall near the one parked up in Manchester cos I was to busy admiring her.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 21/06/2013 14:11  

Probably the one I ride now (1050 Speed Triple), but I've loved most of my bikes for different reasons, the ZX7R for stability, the 04 R1 for outright power, but the Triumph is stable, fast enough and comfortable and quite economical!

Update Reply
Viking Tel @ 21/06/2013 20:24  

I'm tempted to say whichever bike I'm riding right now!
Put it this way, if I was told I could only keep one of the three bikes I've got now, then it would be the VFR.

Update Reply
Wills @ 21/06/2013 20:30  

My purple FSIE 250 LC YAMAHA , pictures in MCN from the cologne show, had to have one and got the first blue and white one from Granbys in Ilkeston £1030 . Loads of bikes since but have never got the same buzz

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/06/2013 21:52  

my old triumph,had it since i was 19 (1981) its the last thing i ever sell.

Update Reply
keldridge @ 21/06/2013 22:51  

Suzuki X7 for obvious memories (1st ton up!) and now the Busa everyday of the week.

Update Reply
Tina_Hantz @ 21/06/2013 22:58  

the one I have now :)

Update Reply
myotherworld @ 21/06/2013 23:01  

The bike I have now is the best one I've had,if Honda still made them I would probably buy a new one!

Update Reply
Sprint900 @ 22/06/2013 10:50  

I loved my CB400/4 F1 and I think I would still lover her now !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/06/2013 11:33  

ive only owned 4 bikes so i guess its not really much to chose from, and one of them i never rode coz couldnt get it lowered enough hahahaha!!

they all brought diff things to me bt my fave which i love her beating heart, her low down torque and just her reliable strong deep down power (is this my bike or a felal im on about hahahaha) is of course my lush sexy Harleyy Taz

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/06/2013 13:56  

fave bikes to go pilly on.............. now ffs the list is endless, not sure there are many bikes i aint been on for pilly!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/06/2013 13:57  

My favourite bike of all time was my dads Ariel Square Four with a side car which as a family we would travel to the seaside in. I always remember the AA man saluting us as we passed. Those were the days.

Update Reply
Inspector Gadget @ 23/06/2013 15:03  

ALL...every one had engines and wheels,so could take me away to that special place....the road...it's the journey...

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 24/06/2013 11:14  

but if i had them all again....moto guzzi 1975 750-s3(see pics in profile)...bellisima

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 24/06/2013 11:15  

I had a 1800 wing a couple of years ago, touring was easy, handling was good and comfort was brilliant. (cruise control) no problem. After that BMW R1150RT, `Very comfortable`with Corbin Seat, after that Triumph Thunderbird 900 `Quite comfortable`and a good cruiser!! that's if you like comfort,cruising and doing lots of miles. (Sports was to uncomfortable for me).

Update Reply
bingwing @ 24/06/2013 12:05  

I've had my Virago for 6 years, and it always leaves me with a smile on my face Not everyone's cup of tea, but that's not the point. If your current bike leaves you wanting more, then change it for summat that doesn't

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/06/2013 18:22  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email