MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Beaulieu M/C Ride In - Hampshire - 14th July

Beaulieu M/C Ride In - Hampshire - 14th July (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Beaulieu M/C Ride In - Hampshire - 14th July (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Beaulieu M/C Ride In - Hampshire - 14th July

Hi Andy still got that spare ticket? would love to join in if anyone around the folkstone area would be willing to pick up a pilly

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2013 00:15  

Hi Bjp.

Thanks for your PM, sorry about the ticket being taken but as I said you can get a ticket at the gate. Good luck with finding a pilly ride from Folkstone, hope to see you on the run.

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 13/07/2013 10:48  

Have just bought 2 tickets before checking messages to find that my mate can't make it after all... anyone need a spare ticket (Motorcycle Ride in Rider)?

Update Reply
KatyaGT @ 13/07/2013 11:31  

when is it we're going?

Update Reply
xj @ 13/07/2013 22:33  

See you in the morning all

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 13/07/2013 22:38  

Have a wonderful day out everyone .. Ride safe B-)

Update Reply
Flumpy76 @ 14/07/2013 07:23  

What a great day out this was, despite square bum's being the order of the day on the ride to Beaulieu and back. The weather was fantastic really sunny. It was good to meet for the first time KatyaGT and Inspector Gadget , and catch up with the others again . Thanks to AndySimmo for organising this event, catch up with you all again soon. PS. My fuel light came on just as we came into Bexhill, that's two tanks of petrol for 228 miles, I was wondering if it would or not .

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 14/07/2013 21:06  

Was lovely to meet you all!! Thank you so much. xxxxx

Update Reply
KatyaGT @ 14/07/2013 21:17  

Yes Andy thanks for pulling it all together, great to put some faces to the names and hope we can all meet up again soon, some pics on the events page
Take care everyone and Ride Safe

Update Reply
Inspector Gadget @ 14/07/2013 22:15  

228? 423 round trip for me. Excellent day though. Meeting up with old friends and new. Excellent day out, superb weather, a big up to andy for sorting it out, and a big thanx to everyone who turned up and made the day.

Update Reply
xj @ 14/07/2013 22:47  

Hi all that went one the trip out hope all your Bums have came back to life,thoroughly enjoyed meeting new faces and thanks to xj for the lift,and Andy for the organization

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/07/2013 22:58  

Thanks to everyone who came to this event and making it such a great day. It was good to catch up with everyone and to meet new face's too, KatyaGT, Inspector Gadget, Stutts and bjp1960. I hope we can all meet up again soon.

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 14/07/2013 23:05  

Yep, thanks Andy. Great day, good company, great weather! Got in just past 9pm with 325miles on the clock (not as many as XJ; should have camped over XJ)
Looking forward to the next one. Who's coming to Lydden on the 28th? It's on the calendar.

Colin

Update Reply
ColinB @ 15/07/2013 09:43  

Watch out for the pigeons, they are dishonest and untrustworthy. They sit in the road all innocent until you get close, then they leap into the air, headbutt you in the face and steal your visor whilst you are trying to work out what just happened. Horrible horrible crestures they are, never feed them they will only mug you.

Update Reply
xj @ 15/07/2013 11:13  

Hi xj l think they have been trained to steal bits of helmets so they can sell them on , you didnt have your sandwich's strapped to your helmet did you ? maybe they have read your profile saying how much you hate the wildlife lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2013 16:52  

I never said nuffin bout effin pigeons. There is absolutely no need for them to start picking on me. Unless they are the lone rangers of the vermin world. I feel a war coming on, like hitchcock's the birds, only this time they will be knocked from their high perches by me and the div. Look out pigeons your days are numbered.

Update Reply
xj @ 15/07/2013 19:39  

You sure you've got enough space on your fairing for another tally Mark

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 16/07/2013 01:39  

Hi Andy
It was good to meet you and think about the possible event at Sammy Millers in New Milton, a few miles west of Lymington in the New Forest.
I am up for doing more on the bike this year.

Cheers

Phil

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/07/2013 02:15  

PML @ xj and the pigeon fiasco. I stopped feeding the wild birds in my garden cos of the bird poo piling up on the fence and what do the pigeons do? They shat all over me washing, and they've never done that before, who says birds aint got brains? lol Thanks Inspector Gadget and DAVEFM for the pics, great aerial shots and I love the BMW cruiser Come on folks, those who haven't tagged their pic, get your finger out please? Remember not to tag over your face, or anyone elses. Cheers http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gal...3&page=

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/07/2013 08:32  

Did'nt know I had changed into a radio station Sandi .

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 16/07/2013 08:58  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email