MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Beaulieu M/C Ride In - Hampshire - 14th July

Beaulieu M/C Ride In - Hampshire - 14th July - Forums [Biker Match] Beaulieu M/C Ride In - Hampshire - 14th July - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Beaulieu M/C Ride In - Hampshire - 14th July

Went to this last year and had a great day out, so come on, especially you Southerners, come and join in.
Ride your bike in as part of the display, stalls and stunt shows, and get entry to Beaulieu Motor Museum, and House. Book your ticket on line and you get in for £6 per person.
Anyone interested in riding in as a group, i'll be riding along the A27. First meeting point will be the lay by just west of the Kingstone roundabout on the A27 near Lewes, second meeting point will be the BP services at Arundel, third meeting point and a stop for coffee will be at the M27 services. Let me know if you fancy meeting and i'll arrange time's. Looking forward to this and hope to meet up with more fellow BMers

www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3963

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 28/05/2013 22:53  

Sandie ..... HELP!!!!!

How do you get those links to work?

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 28/05/2013 22:54  

not by incorrectly spellin' me name Try this www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?...nt_id=3963

Update Reply
Sandi @ 29/05/2013 08:45  

I'm up for this. Will confirm closer to the date coz of work. Lewes meeting point for me. Lovely bacon sandwiches from the burger van in the layby too.

Update Reply
xj @ 29/05/2013 09:07  

Mm yummy, a bacon butty, email me one please xj?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 29/05/2013 09:41  

clashes with the Darling Buds of May show here in Kent....but its well worth the ride down a good event.

That said Buds of May is great fun too, cream teas,picnics, lots of classic cars n bikes, and all set in the Larkins Farm where the filming took place.

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 29/05/2013 10:18  

Aww I'd love to have gone to that Andy, one of my fave programmes is the DBoM and I love cream buns Sorry Simmo, hijacking your thread Went to this last year and had a great day out, so come on, especially you Southerners, come and join in. Ride your bike in as part of the display, stalls and stunt shows, and get entry to Beaulieu Motor Museum, and House. Book your ticket on line and you get in for £6 per person. Anyone interested in riding in as a group, i'll be riding along the A27. First meeting point will be the lay by just west of the Kingstone roundabout on the A27 near Lewes, second meeting point will be the BP services at Arundel, third meeting point and a stop for coffee will be at the M27 services. Let me know if you fancy meeting and i'll arrange time's. Looking forward to this and hope to meet up with more fellow BMers www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?...nt_id=3963

Update Reply
Sandi @ 29/05/2013 10:34  

Oh no, the darling buds of may show, that's settled it, i'm deffo leaving kent for the day.

Update Reply
xj @ 29/05/2013 17:18  

Good to hear your coming along xj, will you be bringing your own toast to hide behind this time???

Sandi, thanks for your help even after i put an e on the end of your name, ooops! sorry

Lets have a few more down for this one, as rossoandy says, it's well worth the ride down there, it's a great day out.

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 30/05/2013 00:06  

Count me in im a southerner

Update Reply
stutts @ 30/05/2013 16:14  

Nice one stutts, look forward to meeting you. Where in Hampshire are you? Do you fancy meeting us at the M27 services (time to be arranged) for a quick coffee then all ride into Beaulieu?

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 30/05/2013 23:13  

Hi Andy, should be good for this again.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/05/2013 23:03  

Be good to see you again jd, keep an eye on here for times at meeting points

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 31/05/2013 23:07  

Count me in Andy, I'll link up with JD

Update Reply
Inspector Gadget @ 02/06/2013 19:35  

Nice one Gadget, look forward to meeting you. I will sort out the meeting time's soon and post on here.

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 02/06/2013 22:33  

Got to work out my shifts to see if i'm working on the 14th or not, if I am I should be able to book a days holiday, if no one else has beaten me to it .

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 03/06/2013 10:19  

Hi all,

I'm interested in coming along. Dave offered a pilly. Cheers mate!!

Will confirm soon.

Update Reply
1066BikerChick @ 04/06/2013 21:08  

I'm free on 14th so up for it. Looks like a good day!

CB

Update Reply
ColinB @ 04/06/2013 22:30  

Looked at my rota for that weekend, will have to try and get a days holiday as i'm working lates, i'll put the request form in tomorrow and see what occurs.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 05/06/2013 01:29  

Just back from france,will meet all at m27 services just let me know what time ,and ill be there

Update Reply
stutts @ 05/06/2013 18:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email