MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

sons of anarchy back patch

sons of anarchy back patch - Forums [Biker Match] sons of anarchy back patch - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

sons of anarchy back patch

ok the black & white support club is being a bit funny about the "sons of anarchy back" patch. so if your thinking of going to Bassetts pole on Tuesday night it may not be a good idea to wear one. I know of one biker who was told "take it off or F**k off" by a prospect. they are also being a bit funny about the "Blue knights" should be interesting to see what happens if they start a fight with them. BTW macdonalds is closed atm for refit

Update Reply
myotherworld @ 25/04/2013 21:57  

well im sorry but anyone that wears a sons of anarchy back patch shoudl be told by their MATES to take it off....

who are the blue knights? a bike club?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/04/2013 22:08  

you could say that http://www.blueknights.org/

Update Reply
myotherworld @ 25/04/2013 22:12  

so they are all ex-coppers?? law enforcement...

so i take it then they wont be fighting if they are law enforcers... or do they bend that law to what suits them??

just a thought..... just wondered is all.... or having read their website..

i seeeeee... they aint ex-coppers they are serving.....

Judge Dred........... I Am the Law......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/04/2013 22:17  

Why would you buy a SONS patch it is indeed shite... Would you put a Star Wars patch on??? I have had a grim patch on my cut off for years but it certainly isn't a sons patch and I had it a hell of a long time, long before any of that was even heard of...

There is so much merchandise from that series but I would find it amusing if someone turned up covered in their regalia... But then again I laught at some of the people at Thunder in the Glen... It's like ok I get it you like HD lol every bit of clothing including the leather cowboy hat is stamped HD even the wallet on a chain... All totalled their full clothing costs more than most average bikes pmsl

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/04/2013 23:11  

I have a big R on the back of my jacket ........stands for RUKKA where would that leave me ?? in or out lol

Update Reply
Intruder18 @ 26/04/2013 09:01  

There's been a long running discussion about this subject on Facebook Bikers, compete with pics of idiots wearing SOA back patches around Newcastle. Sounds like a good way to get a good ass kicking myself, cant see any of the existing back patch clubs putting up with it.
I actually like the show myself but wouldn't dream of wearing any of their merchandise, which makes the 34 year-old Reaper tat on my back an embarrassment at times!

Update Reply
centurion @ 26/04/2013 10:17  

This subject has been covered on most bike forums as well !

From what I can gather, the writer of the show wasn't happy about the merchandice department going down this route, and explained for those not in the know (meaning not in the biking community I expect) it could/will cause all sorts of trouble for them personally.

I'm just waiting for the newpaper report - Person beaten up for waring a SOA patch, it's going to happen sooner or later.

The trouble is who's at fault here, the person for buying it or the programs merchandicing team in the first place. If they've been advised then they're as much to blame as well.
Mind you, it's all about making money, so they probably don't care as long as it brings in the $$$$$'s.

Here's a thought though, its America so whats the betting with the sueing culture, if someone's beaten up over there that the 'victim' will sue for millions and then the 'patches' will be withdrawn from sale.... And then everybody that has one will be putting it on ebay as a rare collectors item?!

Ohh and attached to this is the fact that the writer isn't happy with the owners of the SOA program for allowing them to be pimped out for the 'Harley Davidson' marketing team. He also wanted other American non-Harley and non-American bikes to be part of the program to... (should of checked his contract before he signed it!).

Don't get me wrong... I like the program, but you have to draw a line that it is only a program, so if you go out trying to copy what they do on the TV series then you're only asking for trouble anyway!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/04/2013 13:17  

again it just shows how little people understand how people like the HA,OUTLAWS,BLACK PISTONS,BANDIDOS,SATANS SLAVES AND SAVAGES ETC WORK.you dont just start a back patch club you dont just slap a patch on and instantly become one.you cannot buy the right to be a back patch.and these people who think they can are sadly mistaken and sadly in for a good kicking maybe worse.hell i saw a 17yr old get knifed for wearing a patch on his back that was a rock band and cos he wouldnt remove it the druids cut it off and cut him at the same time!!!!! its pants but thems the rules!!!!

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 26/04/2013 14:11  

oh and i wouldnt worry about the blue knights as theyre in with the outlaws anyway as are the black pistons its only when you get h/a and united bikers and outlaws their tends to be trouble lol

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 26/04/2013 14:13  

I think it's sad that anyone would want to wear a back patch from the program or for that matter a back patch from a real club and it goes to show just how sad members of the so called bike clubs are when they have a go at someone for wearing a SOA patch. Thankfully the only reaper tattoo that I have is nothing like their one, but i've had a reaper around my neck for about 25 years and since the program started a few people have asked is it to do with Sons of Anarchy generally followed by "do you have a harley?" So I tell them yes and i've customised it by adding a extra cylinder and made the harley davidson badge read Triumph.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 26/04/2013 14:19  

Yep Ragnar, quite agree with you about the 'sad' bit. It is sad that some clubs will take offence as someone wearing a patch from a stupid tv programme, its a bit like them taking offence at someone wearing a PowerRangers badge or a Star Trek badge etc Its a fake silly tv programme out to make money.... just shows you some people cannot tell the difference between reality and fantasy. As for being in a club, who wants to be like the rest of the herd? Better to be alone....and individual.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/04/2013 14:44  

only thing i got on my back is spots and bodily hair....even moreso during full moon...sons of a b*tch member(anon)

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 26/04/2013 14:54  

i totally agree ragnar,its sad and pathetic both imaginary and real back patch.they turn up in cars demand free entry to rallies and then attack innocent people who just want to live their lives.i for one having seen their actions close up have no time for them.i understand that they decided they have their rules and thats that and as i dont want grief i just dont do owt to get grief off em.and i do find them quite amusing how they walk around with tennis balls under their armpits trying to look hard pmsl !!!!

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 26/04/2013 15:35  

i for one just avoid them where possible and just let em get on with it.i want to just enjoy life,enjoy my bike and have fun with good fun lovin bikers like you guys on here

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 26/04/2013 15:41  

I personally will not go to any back patch clubs do's and give them my money after the ha and the outcasts got the Magna Carta MAG's biggest event closed down by the police fearing for the safety of folks at the rally and the Magna Carta never recoved. Patch clubs always remind me of a joke I read in Easyrider years ago. Two bikers in a bar and one said to the other "If we all want to be individuals, why do we all look the same".

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 26/04/2013 16:16  

pmsl ragnar your totally right they do nowt but cause hassle !!!!!!!!

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 26/04/2013 16:18  

Oh shite I got Triumph on mine does that make me odd PMSL

Update Reply
Inspector Gadget @ 26/04/2013 17:03  

I assume they still have the same patch with top and bottom rockers on the show. (luckily for me my telly won`t pick up any of the American drivle).I find it strange that they don`t get hassle for wearing such shapes and colours or do they give a nice bribe to stop them getting a kicking. Oh bugger there seems to be an american bike in my garage i only have i for the Triumphs and Kawasakis to laugh at.

Update Reply
simonchev @ 26/04/2013 23:22  

PML @ Simon's outfit, no not a sidecar, the gear he's wearing in that profile pic Hes' got better legs than I have, the tart! I can't see what all the fuss is about, it's just a patch, who gives anyone the right to dictate what others may wear.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/04/2013 00:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email