MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

First Aid for Bikers Courses with ME !!

First Aid for Bikers Courses with ME !! - Forums [Biker Match] First Aid for Bikers Courses with ME !! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

First Aid for Bikers Courses with ME !!

Hi - Matt said it was OK to run this by you all ...so here goes !

I run a First Aid Training company - TrainAidInc - and we deliver First Aid training courses (HSE and Community) UK wide - one being our tailor written First Aid for Bikers Course.

Written by bikers, delivered by bikers and specifically for bikers looking at biking relevant incident and injury management.

You all know that as good as you are at looking after yourself on the road, there are some folks out there that just don't get it - and accidents happen !
Do you know what to do if your fellow biker is lying there unconscious on the road ? Do ya move 'em ? If a casualty is unconscious that can lead to asphyxia, which can cause death in a very short time - possibly before an ambulance turns up. If your casualty IS conscious - do you take their helmet off ? What if they have a spinal injury ?

All these issues cleared up in a 3 hrs short course that offers you knowledge, confidence and a Certificate valid for 3 yrs.
First Course available at MFN (possibly 13th or 15th May but to be confirmed) and at just £15 a person - it's gotta be worth it !
What price to save a life ?

Anyway - if ya think you might be interested in the MFN course or setting up a course in your neck of the woods - PM me !

Thanks folks and stay safe out there

Jood x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/04/2013 11:52  

Def interested in that

Update Reply
JP @ 05/04/2013 13:39  

think I need to renew myne

Update Reply
myotherworld @ 05/04/2013 13:50  

I'll re-new ya !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/04/2013 13:55  

interesting idea yeah i would be up for that

Update Reply
nellie @ 05/04/2013 14:24  

I read this and thought 'if I had the money I'd do the first aid course' then remembered I can't kneel down so I'd be no good in an emergency

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/04/2013 14:32  

This event is now on the calendar, thanks gbc (you do know that Wednesdays are band nites at the MFN?) http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4148

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/04/2013 15:09  

wensday sandi xx
i when this week for the first time xx

Update Reply
kaycat @ 05/04/2013 15:17  

yup gbc im up for doing this course at mfn too chick ~ i recently did this through work bt a specific one for bikes would be brill thanks for getting this sorted nice one

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/04/2013 15:49  

Cracking idea, I think first aid should be part of the school curriculum but that's a different conversation

Update Reply
Inspector Gadget @ 05/04/2013 19:02  

Love to do one but it would have to be on a weekend.

Update Reply
RickM @ 05/04/2013 20:10  

UPDATE: 8TH APRIL NEW DATE AND TIMES FOR THIS EVENT Now taking place on the Monday 13th May and between 6.30pm and 9.30pm Any questions contact gbc2010 direct Calendar link http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4148

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/04/2013 11:48  

Come on get your names down. We don't get to play doctors and nurses very often so let's make the most of it

Update Reply
JP @ 08/04/2013 12:33  

pmsl JP ~ is this an event that "wont" have pics on the events page.... or do we need to hire those things ya put in ya ears and listen to chests with??? someone else add their name coz i aint doin my cpr with jp .... pmsl hahahahaha

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/04/2013 12:42  

You don't give blow job anymore err mouth to mouth sorry just breast compresstions err chest I'm over stimulated

Update Reply
JP @ 08/04/2013 13:38  

Hi you can book me in on your first aid traing as it is never a bad thing to brush up on!

Shame Annie is not a bit better looking tho and she always smells of rubber perhaps shes kinky

Regards
Chris H

Update Reply
CJH GS @ 08/04/2013 13:51  

UPDATE: 8TH APRIL NEW DATE AND TIMES FOR THIS EVENT Now taking place on the Monday 13th May and between 6.30pm and 9.30pm Any questions contact gbc2010 direct Calendar link http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4148

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/04/2013 14:38  

Will there be another date as i cant make this one? But def interested

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 08/04/2013 20:58  

OK guys - if I tell you all that I am gonna teach you how to save a life with just two fingers - would you be interested ??!! I can only imagine what you are thinking !!!

Jood x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/04/2013 21:24  

il be there in me nurses uniform ready for life saving techniques anyone else coming along ~ it's gotta be worth it peeps surely....... (dont call me shirley hahahaha )

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/04/2013 10:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email