MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

First Aid for Bikers Courses with ME !!

First Aid for Bikers Courses with ME !! (3) - Forums [Biker Match] First Aid for Bikers Courses with ME !! (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

First Aid for Bikers Courses with ME !!

My First Aid course is on the MFN website ! Yay !!

http://www.mfn-club.co.uk/Bike_Night.html

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/05/2013 00:48  

LAST CALL for Bikers that want to know how to save a life (literally!) - MFN at 1830 hrs tomorrow 13th May.
I WILL be offering another course in the next few weeks - so watch this space !!

Thanks

Jood x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/05/2013 21:05  

A BIG thankyou to those of you that attended the Bikers First Aid Course !! Apart from a TOTAL equipment failure () we managed and everybody passed !!! Well Done

Another one - sooooon !!

Jood x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/05/2013 23:21  

Jood
Equipment failure was not a problem as your presentation style and ability to hold an audience captivated us all anyway. Content was comprehensive and flowed very well - lighthearted and never a dull moment.
Well worth the £15 and should be considered a must for all bikers.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/05/2013 01:09  

I'm up for the next one

Update Reply
Emzed @ 14/05/2013 01:20  

Oooh Emzed - come and roll around on the floor with me !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/05/2013 08:16  

How could I refuse

An invitation from the gorgeous one is not to be missed

Come on peeps, you know it makes sense

Saving a life might be the best thing you ever do

I'll be there Jood, just say when and where

Update Reply
Emzed @ 14/05/2013 12:14  

I would love to be on the next one... only I can't do week nights....

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 14/05/2013 16:02  

I bet you do "Strong Knights" though Lynn

Maybe Jood has a weekend course planned

Update Reply
Emzed @ 14/05/2013 16:07  

OK - chaps and chappesses !!

The deal is this - if you can get a bunch of you together AND sort a venue out - then I will come over and do a course whenever/wherever you want me to The normal course cost is £15 p/p and so the minimum number of delegates has to be 6 ! And of course if ya live in Scotland or far away am gonna have to charge travel expenses .... but talk to me and I will do my best to sort something out ! See www.trainaidinc.com or call 07816481794.

I am looking at another course at MFN on 17th June - 1830hrs - 2130hrs ....................

I am also trying to get a hold of Squires to see if holding one up there is feasible - so as I say watch this space !

Thanks for your support everyone

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/05/2013 16:43  

Ok, you owe this to yourself and to the friends you ride with. Why? Because you don’t want to see a friend hurt or even die and have the nagging feeling in the back of your mind that you could have done something to help. This is was a very well run course by someone (Jood) that knows what they are talking about. She didn’t talk over my head about stuff , with words I didn’t understand. It was all very easy to follow and if I didn’t understand something or wanted to know about something, I felt relaxed enough to ask Yes it was group training but I still felt it was one to one at times. Was it worth the time and money? You bet Should you do it? It a no brainer “YES YOU SHOULD” And maybe your friends should pay you to do this course after all it could be them you save. Lastly a BIG thank you to Jood

Update Reply
myotherworld @ 14/05/2013 20:33  

Right you lot from the Peterborough area there's an offer you cant refuse, make yourselves known and i'll arrange a venue.

Update Reply
RickM @ 14/05/2013 20:34  

I think we should make it a "flagship" aim to have the most number of qualified first aiders among our membership

Then people who ride with us can feel reassured that everyone knows what, to do

Come on folks it's a "no brainer"as the saying goes

If a doddering old far* like me can do it you all can

We should ALL want to have this VITAL first responder skill

Your riding buddies should be able to save your life

Update Reply
Emzed @ 14/05/2013 22:34  

Thankyou MyOtherWorld for those kind words and

Emzed that is a GREAT idea and what a marketing tool to get new riders to join rides/events !

Many of you may have done the First Aid at Work Courses which are very good, but, this will top up what you already know and covers extra modules relevant to biking accidents - such as remote incident management, helmet removal (yep there ARE times you should remove a helmet in an accident situation), neck and spinal injury management and crush injuries !

RickM

Cheers

Jood x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/05/2013 22:46  

I will have a look see if I can find a venue in b/ham I'm sure we can fill a night

Update Reply
JP @ 15/05/2013 06:31  

Hi Jood, Just wanted to say 'Thanks a million' for a brilliant Bikers First Aid nite at MFN on Monday! I've done lots of first aid courses over the years for work and I found this one to be one fo the best I've done-it was extremely well presented - you absolutely know your subject 100%, it was bang on for content for the target group, very informative and, most of all - you made it fun! Favourite bit - was meeting other BM members and worst bit - was having to go home! Send me flyers for the next MFN course hun and I'll be happy to post them round the local bike shops for you --- other BM'ers ..... you can't afford to miss this course - you never know when you, or a mate, might need it!

Update Reply
Heavymetalthunder @ 17/05/2013 21:21  

Hiya Jood, I'm like to do the next course to add to my existing F.A skills.

Update Reply
Gsxrchick @ 21/05/2013 06:05  

Hi Chick - yep - I am hoping the next one will be Mon 17th June - watch this space or I will mail you ! Thanks

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/05/2013 07:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email