MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

R.I.P Zoe

R.I.P Zoe - Forums [Biker Match] R.I.P Zoe - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

R.I.P Zoe

I had some sad news this afternoon about the death of a very close & longstanding friend of mine who will missed terribly Zoe Clark had not long passed her test & had just got her first bike in the last two months,This afternoon she was hit by a car at a junction & was killed instantly. She was only 27 years old.Zoe was a brilliant little ray of sunshine & was full of life.I feel like I've lost a little sister & so do a lot of other people who knew her.my condolensences & wish's go out to her parents.

Update Reply
Oggy @ 22/08/2007 20:07  

sorry to hear about your friend oggy, thats really terrible news. my heart goes out to her family and friends. xx

Update Reply
lula @ 22/08/2007 20:09  

That is terrible news Oggy, such a waste of a young life. Sympathies to family and friends and condolences to yourself of course on the loss of your friend.

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 22/08/2007 20:10  

Thanks Lula & Blue

Update Reply
Oggy @ 22/08/2007 20:29  

I know you told me about this earlier and I know how much It's hurt you hun. My thoughts are with you and all her other friends and family. RIP Zoe. x

Update Reply
Di @ 22/08/2007 20:37  

My heartfelt sympathy to you and Zoe's family and friends Also my condolences to all of you

Update Reply
scattygal35 @ 22/08/2007 20:38  

Im so sorry for your loss oggy nothing I can say will help the pain that you and Zoe’s family are feeling but my thoughts are with you all x<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> <o:p> </o:p> Rip Zoe xx<o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
dragon @ 22/08/2007 20:39  

hugs to u oggy

R I P zoe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 22/08/2007 21:40  

There are no words Oggy,but you,Zoe and all her
loved ones are in our hearts and minds.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/08/2007 22:34  

My condolencies to all r. i .p . zoe xx

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 23/08/2007 05:07  

Such tragic news Oggy and such a waste of a young and precious life. My sincere condolences to Zoe`s family and friends. May she rest in peace x

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 23/08/2007 05:50  

Oh Oggy I'm so sorry to hear that. Like many here words are difficult to find. Such a tragedy.x

Update Reply
cbrbabe @ 23/08/2007 06:40  

Sad news Oggy - I am sooo sorry. Condolences to you & her family & friends. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 23/08/2007 06:58  

i'm sorry to hear about your friend oggy, nothing we say will make it any easier. but you know that we are here for you. my condolences to you & Zoe's family. xx

Update Reply
tagon @ 23/08/2007 07:02  

sympathy and hugs to u oggy and condolances to all who knew and loved zoe. X

Update Reply
witchiest @ 23/08/2007 07:11  

Oggy my thoughts and prayers are with you and I realise only to well what you must be going through but please don't let this affect your thoughts on riding as I am sure Zoe would not want that she will be riding again somewhere herself. Rest in peace Zoe and condolances to all who knew and loved zoe.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 23/08/2007 08:12  

Sorry to hear about the sad loss of your friend Oggy. Condolances to you and Zoe's family.

Update Reply
Kate5930 @ 23/08/2007 10:48  

oggy mate moments silence in respect of another fallin brother/sister hood of 2 wheels . heres to her mate botoms up

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 23/08/2007 11:38  

Thanks to everyone.Cruisergirl it wont change how I feel about riding,Zoe would never have wanted that to happen.The best way for me to show my respects to her is to keep on doing what we all love to do,ride our bikes,have fun & stay smiling & happy & raise a glass to her in memory of the little bundle of fun & smiley character she was in life.If theres a heaven she's up there now causing a rumpus already just the same as she did in her short but full & eventfull life.Here's to Zoe

Update Reply
Oggy @ 23/08/2007 11:47  

we are so vunerable on these mc's every death is so tragic! in proportion to car accidents we are really in the firingline,. jus passed her test!thats heartbreaking. ,junctions are one the worst places for accidents so take care folks

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 23/08/2007 16:35  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email