MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Alices Birthday Catch Up Squires Sunday 3rd March 2013

Alices Birthday Catch Up Squires Sunday 3rd March 2013 - Forums [Biker Match] Alices Birthday Catch Up Squires Sunday 3rd March 2013 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Alices Birthday Catch Up Squires Sunday 3rd March 2013

Our Sweet Alice has asked me to invite you all to her Birthday catch up this coming sunday 3rd March at 2pm at Squires!!! Its just a relaxing, nice time with friends having frothy coffee to wish one of our most dear, Sweet, darling members a very happy birthday!!!

If i hadnt been blonde and had a brain i would of arranged the sunday lunch for the same day to make life easier, but, i am blonde so i didnt remember Alices bday until friday and was too late to postpone, sorry folks.

I seriously hope that you all will show Alice the support, lurv and kindness that you showed me, or else i'll be polishing up my crossbow and going out on target practice....Are we understood??? Hahahahehehehehehe

I know she is a very well loved and respected member so you all will be battling through the ice, snow, hail and rain to get to wish her an awesome birthday....Joking, it can only ever be sunny when Alice is around

See you there xxxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 25/02/2013 22:07  

Awwww, can't manage this one either Alice

But she knows I'm a woman on a mission at the moment, the reasons why & we will meet up again soon

Happy burpday sweetie xxxxxxx

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 26/02/2013 00:17  

Only coming if there is food involved

Update Reply
JP @ 26/02/2013 10:25  

This event is now on the calendar, thanks Wenders http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3962

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/02/2013 16:36  

Thank you Sandi xxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 26/02/2013 22:19  

Just thought I'd bump this back up for Alice - 'tis this weekend peeps!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/03/2013 21:03  

well i hpe you have an absolutey fandabbby day Alice.., i dontthink i will be making it up to squires bt i wishin you a brill buffday and loads of fun laughs and love chick xxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/03/2013 23:19  

I would have liked to come, but guess who's working AGAIN!!!! Have a grand day anyway Alice, even without me

Update Reply
petewick @ 02/03/2013 10:36  

I'm working during the day but will probably drop by on the way home to see if there's any stragglers.

Update Reply
Sprint900 @ 02/03/2013 14:09  

hope to do this but got sume stuff to do first dont know how long its going to take

Update Reply
havfun @ 02/03/2013 21:42  

Hope your birthday meet went well you lovely lady xx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 03/03/2013 15:28  

Alice has asked me to thank you all for going, she tells me she had a wonderful time with loads of cards etc and is soooo happy!!!!

Im sorry i couldnt get there as stuck in this hospital but im so glad some of you went along to make her day a very special one so thanks from me too......Haha see ya all next year, same place, date tba and for many years after aswell xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 03/03/2013 19:26  

hi Alice sorry i did't get there but hope you had a good time xxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 04/03/2013 06:58  

A good afternoon was had by all yesterday, thanks Alice. Lovely to see everyone yesterday.
.x.x.x.x.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/03/2013 09:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email