MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

The odd boot…

The odd boot… - Forums [Biker Match] The odd boot… - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

The odd boot…

On my way home today i saw at the side of the road an odd boot. This is not the first boot i've seen, but each time i wonder where do they come from and how do they end up a lonely boot left desolate on the verge, hard shoulder and even central reservation?...........

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/02/2013 16:59  

Always seems to be the left one i've noticed

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 20/02/2013 17:44  

a couple of years ago I spotted 1 crutch on the side of the road, that REALLY set me wondering

Update Reply
centurion @ 20/02/2013 19:08  

I once found a pair of very good quality denim jeans draped over the wall at the side of my house. I wondered but I don't think I want to know the story behind that!

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 20/02/2013 19:15  

yeah ive seen the odd glove... fair enough easy to drop one of them... bt like you guzzi each time i see one boot i think ... its not exactly easy to drop ya boot by mistake...... pmsl

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/02/2013 20:35  

On the A57 just by 5 lane ends (junction A1) theres a tree which has about 40 pairs of shoes hung in it. They go all the way to the top. It literally appeared overnight and still everytime i drive passed it i think 'Who the blooming eck climbed to top of there to hang them shoes up?' Have a look next time you passing Suzi. x

Update Reply
OMNF @ 23/02/2013 12:32  

i had the drizzling shits the once....my mate at work said"have you tried Boots?"...i said "Yes,but it comes out the lace holes!!"this only involved one boot as i remember...........

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 23/02/2013 12:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email