MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Hells angels and Puppies

Hells angels and Puppies - Forums [Biker Match] Hells angels and Puppies - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Hells angels and Puppies

This story is very odd, unless his Bulldozer was rocket powered... I can't see a load of Hells angels ignoring this..... Puppy thrown at German biker gang A German student 'mooned' a group of Hell's angels and hurled a puppy at them before escaping on a stolen Bulldozer The man drove up to a Hell's Angels clubhouse near Munich, wearing only a pair of shorts and carrying a puppy. He dropped his shorts and threw the dog, escaping on a bulldozer from a nearby building site. He was arrested later at home by police. The 26-year-old is said to have stopped taking depression medication. After making his getaway on the bulldozer, he had driven so slowly that a 5km tailback built up behind him on the motorway. After driving about 1km, he had abandoned the bulldozer in the middle of the motorway, near Allershausen. He continued his journey by hitchhiking. "What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hell's Angels is currently unclear," a police spokesman said. The puppy is now being cared for in an animal shelter.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 14/01/2013 13:00  

LMAO......oooh the images

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 14/01/2013 13:11  

Aww the poor little Puppy...thankfully its being cared for now .....x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/01/2013 14:07  

I hope the HAs sorted him out. If for nothing else, for throwing the puppy. Poor thing!

Update Reply
Nowgotabike @ 14/01/2013 20:36  

Poor bloke, he obviously has mental health issues, in MHO I think he's being punished enough if he's depressed. The report tells us of the outcome for the puppy but not the poor bloke. I'm not sure why this thread is in the joke forum

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/01/2013 09:52  

lmfao ..... that is hilarious (not the puppy bit that is out of order totally ) i'm sure he is back on his meds Sandi as its mentioned above he is no doubt being looked after tooo now - bt the images it conjures up are jus hilarious 5km tailback on motorway as he made his gettaway ..;.. .wht a numpty hahahahahaha

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/01/2013 16:24  

Sons of Anarchy it isn't

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 17/01/2013 17:10  

son of a bitch.......?

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 18/01/2013 21:23  

barking mad imho...!

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 18/01/2013 21:24  

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10333211 Was it a Dachsund??? Or a German Shepherd???

Update Reply
Harley_Rider @ 01/03/2013 14:35  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email