MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Squires egg run...

Squires egg run... - Forums [Biker Match] Squires egg run... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Squires egg run...

Hi does anyone know when the Squires egg run is this year.... I might have missed any notices as tend to be a bit short sighted lol... Joined it last year and had a fantastic time and would love to do it again

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/01/2013 13:33  

It's on 24 March. Will be on events page as soon as details finalised.

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 07/01/2013 19:05  

Funny how it was a woman that starts a thread based on chocolate

Update Reply
JP @ 07/01/2013 19:09  

Well observed JP

Update Reply
Emzed @ 07/01/2013 19:12  

You two better go and hide lol

I'll not be able to come down to this which is a shame as do like a visit to Squires. Maybe get a chance later in the year though come down and haunt you folks lol

Update Reply
madscots @ 07/01/2013 19:37  

It's OK MS, I happen to know Kate has a sense of humour (thankfully) But it will be nice to see you on the "busy" side of the border Among us "urban guerrillas" Me an XK and hopefully a few others, are coming up to your "neck o the woods" To sample the delights of the distilleries in May Maybe catch up with you then Meanwhile enjoy your foreign jaunts

Update Reply
Emzed @ 07/01/2013 20:06  

Thanks Vlad. Got it down in my diary now... Unfortunately for me JP/Emzed the chocolate will be going to under privileged kids but the ride to Ripon is fantastic and all the bikers in fancy dress too. All in all an event not to be missed

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/01/2013 12:14  

New route this year. leaving squires at 11am on 24/3/2013. and going to Headingley Carniege Stadium Leeds.Bring an egg. Details on events page soon

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 19/01/2013 21:20  

Now on the calendar thanks Vlad (for newbies the calendar is found by clicking the word 'Events' at the top of the page, when there's no link to click on) http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3898

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/01/2013 22:56  

A facebook page has been set up for this event " squires egg run 2013" and in the first 24 hours 120 people have said they will be going so should be a good turnout.

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 20/01/2013 18:23  

Getting close to 400 bikes on this years run. Latest info and map of route on "SQUIRES EGG RUN 2013" facebook page.

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 18/03/2013 19:22  

Squires Cafe Bar - N...> PLEASE KEEP BUMPED...This is a bit of a long one but here goes...... There was due to be an easter egg run to St annes special school in brough on sunday alongside approx 55 other bikers but lsst night someone saw fit to arson attack the cafe in which they were storing all the easter eggs they had so far collected (71 in total) so far and now they are having to start collecting again from scratch. These are for children that may never have seen an easter egg before or who are not as fortunate as some of our children and was wondering if members would mind donating eggs for the cause before the ride out. (Which is now on 7th april due to having to refurbish the cafe) we are able to collect from most areas and i have also offered my house in ls10 as a drop off place. This is for such a good cause and under such extreme unforseen circumstances we would be grateful for any help xx thanku xxWe think we can help but we need your support tomorrow so please jump in the car and head over to the cafe if the weather is too bad Thank YouSquires

Update Reply
JP @ 23/03/2013 08:39  

At ht moment the ride is still on. I am attending a marshalls meeting at Squires today and will keep everyone informed.

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 23/03/2013 10:00  

Thanks Vlad

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/03/2013 11:57  

LATEST UPDATE

The caniage Stadium have cancelled so there is a Squires Egg event at squires tomorrow starting at 10:45. Come by bike .car . helicopter or whatever bring your eggs. We hope to see as many in fancy dress as possible.

If road conditions allow there will be a rideout to The Highwayman Cafe on the A64. Marshalls wil be at Junctions to direct bikes but all riders take part at there own risk.

I have been to Squires today and the carpark and approach roads are clear of snow.

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 23/03/2013 17:13  

Aww Vlad ya changed the wording, buggerit lol, I've edited the calendar, ta for the update. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3898

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/03/2013 17:17  

Crikey that was quick.

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 23/03/2013 17:43  

Shh don't tell everyone or I'll get a good reputation *tuts*

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/03/2013 17:50  

Plenty of people there,not many bikes but then I can't even get mine out of my road! Loads of eggs donated too.

Update Reply
Sprint900 @ 24/03/2013 14:35  

861 eggs donated including 200 that were passsed onto the catfoss cafe to replace those lost in the fire.
eggs given to :
cash for kids
Bradford social services
Leeds social services
York social sevices
Leeds General Hospital

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 24/03/2013 15:22  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email