MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Squires egg run...

Squires egg run... (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Squires egg run... (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Squires egg run...

So glad I went to Squires in the car. When I got back somebody had parked their car in the spot where I parked last night, and a car has just skidded into it. I shouldn't laugh really.

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 24/03/2013 18:52  

This is what Squires put on Facebook....: On behalf of Squires we would just like to to a Huge Thank You to everyone that came down to our egg meet today you did yourselves proud.The total number of eggs came to 863 , a special thank you to Nick T (Idle Trike)who gave up his two prizes to be put up for auction which raised £95 for Cash For Kids.Idle Trike also handed over 60+ eggs to the egg meet. All the winning tickets for the raffle will be put on Cash For Kids website shortly as will the left over patches if you missed out on one.Where the eggs went .....Cash for Kids 300York Social services 200... Leeds Social services 163Catfoss Cafe 130LGI 70The money raised from the large egg raffle raised over £260 and that money will be spent on a wish list from Leeds General Infirmary, we have to say a massive thanks to Leeds Bike Tyres for all their hard work on that one.Well done to Banana man who came over from the East Coast with his eggs,super effort .We hope you had a great day and and we really do appreciate all your efforts,your all fantastic people and once again made a difference to so many children .We hope the weather improves very soon for you all so you can enjoy some nice ride outs, so until next time take care and ride safe.Squires xx Does that sound good or what....?

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 24/03/2013 19:04  

wow that is awesome nice one

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/03/2013 19:12  

was a gd turn out an well worth the trip to squires

Update Reply
trucker09 @ 24/03/2013 20:21  

Pics of eggs and and the bikes that turned upon events

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 24/03/2013 23:35  

Thanks Vlad, did anyone turn up in fancy dress? http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=3898

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/03/2013 11:12  

well I made it down there on the bike but that was one hell of a windy ride back!

Update Reply
centurion @ 25/03/2013 12:14  

Thanks for the pics Cent'

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/03/2013 15:46  

That looks f-f-f-freeeeezzzing! Good on all the well-wrapped-up riders who made it out there

Update Reply
Wills @ 25/03/2013 16:15  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email