MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

From Scotland????? Just joined the site?

From Scotland????? Just joined the site? - Forums [Biker Match] From Scotland????? Just joined the site? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

From Scotland????? Just joined the site?

A very warm welcome to Biker Match Hello there in 2013 I want to try and get the Scottish members together for events and outing. I know it may prove difficult as we are so spread out - but it's worth a try. Please let me know if you are interested to getting us all together for some ride outs etc. All the very best for the coming year and look forward to hearing you soon

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 01/01/2013 11:11  

Hi BOBKAT
Just joined BM a couple of days ago and slowly finding my way about , like your idea of getting the scottish members together to go to events and rideouts, saves us all riding about on our own like Billy no mates
Oh btw Happy New Year

Update Reply
hugh jarce @ 03/01/2013 02:43  

I just rejoined BM recently and would definately be interested in any rideouts that can be organised. Happy New Year

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/01/2013 10:14  

Helloooooo hugh jarce and zed rider How are you both? Great to see you posting on this - wasn't sure if it would catch any attention. I'd love to get a group going in Scotland - so once we get Jan/Feb oooooot the road we can get together. Lets keep in touch though - I'll put up a thread on general chat so we can do that. Once again it's fantastic to see you both

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 04/01/2013 18:28  

im also a new member trying to find my way round the site. i would be up for that but only passed my test 2 years in may, so still a bit slow, just need to get my confidence up. so if you are willing to put up we a slow coach i would love to join you all x

Update Reply
Jdog29 @ 04/01/2013 19:41  

Hiya jdog29 - we all have different levels of riding abilities and preferences of speed etc. There will be no problems as it won't be a race ............. so absolutely YES please come along when we get a meet up arranged. In the mean time keep in touch when I put the Scottish catch up on the General chat forum. Will do it in a bit. Soooo pleased this is getting us all to chat to each other

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 04/01/2013 20:10  

Hiya bobkat yeh defo glad i joined, be great to meet up at the bike show and get a good laugh x

Update Reply
Jdog29 @ 04/01/2013 20:51  

Well yah know my answer!! :)

Update Reply
Momeg @ 05/01/2013 16:54  

Be good to get a few of you all together for a BM run or two

Update Reply
madscots @ 06/01/2013 21:47  

Be good to get a few of you all together for a BM run or two

Update Reply
madscots @ 06/01/2013 21:47  

Hehe you got a wee stutter going on there Chris . Would most definately be good to get something on the go in Scotland x

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 11/01/2013 16:05  

Yes indeed

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/01/2013 17:42  

Yeh defo up for that x

Update Reply
Jdog29 @ 11/01/2013 18:33  

Hi
Just joined the site from sunny Scotland

Update Reply
rangergordy @ 15/01/2013 02:26  

What about meeting up at yorkhill sick kids run ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/01/2013 08:58  

Hi All,
I would be up for a meet as it gets a bit boring on your own all the time

Update Reply
rangergordy @ 15/01/2013 20:01  

hi there, good idea bobkat id be up for it, have been on hillbillies egg run down auld ayrshire way a coupla times ye ken, like the bike show idea and how about knockhill as well?

Update Reply
eljay17 @ 16/01/2013 18:42  

Definately up for Knockhill if I'm about not sure of the dates

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/01/2013 19:29  

Knockhill sounds like a good idea, would be good for a scots meet up. New to this but need to get out and about as the missus passed away last year and need to get out and about again as she would say, instead of sitting moping about the house

Update Reply
rangergordy @ 17/01/2013 00:19  

As theres nowt going on in cumbria, and I'm only just over the border, may I tag along?

Update Reply
GS1085 @ 17/01/2013 11:50  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email