MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

From Scotland????? Just joined the site?

From Scotland????? Just joined the site? (3) - Forums [Biker Match] From Scotland????? Just joined the site? (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

From Scotland????? Just joined the site?

Howdo Scottish newbies

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/02/2013 17:52  

Pictish, not seen you on here for ages, hope life's good..

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 12/02/2013 22:53  

yeah had some crap goin on but back now

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/02/2013 18:32  

glad to see you and hear the craps in the past love...x

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 13/02/2013 23:27  

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/02/2013 19:25  

Anyone out and about today?
Weather was great in central belt and roads dry. I put in a little over 80 miles to the seaside at Troon. Only wish we could rely on it being more like today for several months!!

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 17/02/2013 21:46  

izzy there is usually a load of bikes in the carpark at Largs ...@ the weekends an thru the week at nite tho mibbe no as much this time of the year at nite but deffo the weekend ..I was there on sunday an there mustve been bout 30 bikes tho no doubt there was more that had came n gone/arrived after I'd left ...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/02/2013 14:39  

How's about it folks?
Bobkat started this thread with a view to getting us Scottish bikers together. I'm certainly not confident enough to plan a ride and don't have a feel for the active membership and where you're all based but if someone could suggest a place and pick a day just to meet up I'd do my best to come along.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 20/02/2013 16:21  

30th march there is a rock/bike fest on in ayr town centre ..bikes and bands on all day in aid of a good cause .. breast cancer .. get yersel down there its a good day out :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/02/2013 00:01  

Anyone taking the bike through to the bike show on the 9th March from the Glasgow area

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/02/2013 02:02  

Planning to.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 25/02/2013 13:20  

I do most of my riding in the Scottish Borders.. not sure what my bike would do if I turned it South when I first start her up...

Been adopted by Scotland Folk a couple of times but but but.. instead of just riding to Edinburgh for an overnighter every now and again.. a longer lusher trip and meet a few more folk would lend a smile or two...

Soooooooooo.. if somethings happening up that way and you know it's near enough to the Borders.. then point it out even if it's obvious because likely it wouldn't be to me and I shall see what I can do..

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 04/03/2013 23:45  

Any meet ups would be great

Update Reply
rangergordy @ 26/03/2013 13:53  

SORRY
I started this thread and have totally neglected it, my bad! Anyhoo, no time like the present to get it going again Welcome to all new folk joining up, hope your enjoying the site and have met loadsa great people. I'd love to get some meets arrange for this side of the border as well. Katie

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 25/04/2013 18:04  

Scottish her all doomed he he

Want to do a run bobster ?

Update Reply
madscots @ 26/04/2013 12:30  

Helloooooo to all the Scottish newbies.....anyone heading to the Lycan Clan rally this weekend? Be great to meet up if you are

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 05/06/2013 19:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email