MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Biker Match Germany run 2013

Biker Match Germany run 2013 (8) - Forums [Biker Match] Biker Match Germany run 2013 (8) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Biker Match Germany run 2013

Is shaz coming this year ??

Update Reply
thegasmen @ 05/04/2013 12:46  

Not to Germany no lol so your all safe

Update Reply
madscots @ 05/04/2013 14:39  

I'll meet you all in the ferry terminal as I am travelling up over night from home....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/04/2013 22:52  

up

Meeting everyone at Jubilee Way roundabout Petrol station as with previous years 1 hour before departure. Gives a chance for everyone to top up tanks and meet up.

Less than 4 weeks folks

Update Reply
madscots @ 07/04/2013 11:46  

Hi Chris

Getting close to the big trip now ... Just wondered how many N'ring visits are typically made in these weeks (if weather is OK) - maybe twice?

Just checked the N'ring calendar for our week:
- Mon 29/4 - open 5-7pm (closed track day other times)
- Tues 30/4 - ditto
- Wed 1/5 - open all day, but German national holiday so busy!
- Thurs 2/5 - N'ring calendar blank, so closed I guess?
- Fri 3/5 - open 5-7pm, with sports car training at same time? (yikes)

As ever, looking forward to some touring / looking at dams / whatever on the other days!

Chris / KentishMan

Update Reply
KentishMan @ 08/04/2013 17:36  

Please remember your camera and plenty of batteries, fully charged, cos I wanna see loads of photos (on the *calendar) of you all enjoying yourself and of the lovely scenery * http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=3870

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/04/2013 00:06  

KM be all down to weather mostly but yep a few trips can be done although hotel is only a few miles down the road so easy to nip up yourself at end of the day also

Update Reply
madscots @ 10/04/2013 19:26  

I surrender... no-one seems to offer bike insurance for the Ring in the UK. The mainstreams like Carole Nash and Bennetts won't touch it, and the track day insurers I came across on the web (MIS, REIS, Everitt etc) only quote for cars, or not for the Ring. Unless anyone here knows of a provider, I'll see if there's anything available at the circuit and if not do what most others seem to do and go 10% slower! KentishMan

Update Reply
KentishMan @ 12/04/2013 11:57  

We went around without additional insurance last year, I think as it is a public (toll) road & your not racing your normal insurance will cover you, can anyone confirm?

Update Reply
Noddy1 @ 12/04/2013 12:21  

Just renewed my insurance and it specifically stated in bold writting not covered for nurenberg ring how funny.

Mick

Update Reply
thegasmen @ 12/04/2013 15:55  

I have searched a lot of German sites for insurance cover for the Nürburgring . But could not find any free standing cover,

Update Reply
VineBob @ 12/04/2013 19:55  

MCE big right up in mag coincide with BSB 1st track day They now do cover for track £99 ontop of any normal cover now thats all I do know for sure. Do u have to have their insurence?? can u use abroad ??
But did we not be told they have it on track site at ring or have I missed some new update ?

Update Reply
stormetrooper1 @ 13/04/2013 07:53  

Chris kent please stop boning up and telling me things I dont wana hear u r a sick puppy now bone up on alternatives that dont include looking at stunning buildings. Unless its awsome old gothic church that be worth a visit. What else do Germaines do ski saur crout oh dear not good i best study myself me thinks ;)

Update Reply
stormetrooper1 @ 13/04/2013 08:04  

oh and i just counted 13 going im posting on page 13 and yep its the 13th erm help

Update Reply
stormetrooper1 @ 13/04/2013 08:51  

Your doomed

Update Reply
madscots @ 13/04/2013 09:55  

Thanks Mat lol bet u say it well cool
ya doooooomed lassi
or av i fecked that aswell your names fred and your from Phewellie

Chris ;

Update Reply
stormetrooper1 @ 13/04/2013 10:05  

keep it going just mind your ass is min in a few weeks lol

Update Reply
madscots @ 13/04/2013 18:18  

Just sent a Pm to everyone on events list a few on there that not going I see

Not long now

Update Reply
madscots @ 14/04/2013 14:42  

Thanks for the insurance ideas/thoughts all... Storme: still lovin' the predictive text! Which bike are you bringing anyway? Chris: thanks for all the top tips while there's still time to actually do something about them. Looking forward to meeting everyone at the petrol station!

Update Reply
KentishMan @ 15/04/2013 22:06  

Anything I can help with fella gimme a shout, this trip nice n easy so no hassles.

Looks like i will be in London that Friday morning so won't be coming down that day (in London working most of that week) so will meet everyone at hotel near Dover.

Everyone ok ?

Update Reply
madscots @ 16/04/2013 00:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email