MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Biker Match Germany run 2013

Biker Match Germany run 2013 (10) - Forums [Biker Match] Biker Match Germany run 2013 (10) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Biker Match Germany run 2013

Safe journeys everyone, I hope you've remembered your camera cos I would like lots of pics for the calendar, fank ewe

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/04/2013 17:24  

We're far too busy for that kind of thing hehe

Update Reply
madscots @ 28/04/2013 21:08  

never mind stuck on ere, get stuck in to the pop!

Update Reply
Noddy1 @ 28/04/2013 21:31  

Makes note to self 'don't let madscots have anymore events on the calendar' for that remark! lol Noddy, pop? I'll have a cream soda ta

Update Reply
Sandi @ 30/04/2013 08:18  

hope all going well in Germany, such a shame we couldn't do it in the end. sarahs stil got a bad back an can hardly move...

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 30/04/2013 09:00  

What a brilliant week with a great bunch of folk. Thanks to Chris for all the organisation and for keeping us in line (usually!). Hope everyone got home safe and sound today. Now to try and work out how to trasnfer my photos... KentishMan

Update Reply
KentishMan @ 05/05/2013 18:06  

Well said KentishMan ! Even though I only joined you for a few days it was a great experience and I thoroughly enjoyed the company, the riding and the location (the Eifel region of Germany and the hotel - Am Tunnel. Thanks to you all for a great time and especially to Chris for the tremendous organisation.

As promised I have uploaded the videos that Toets took on our ride out on the Tuesday. They are on Youtube - just check them out at

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC89JzfUgCZoU2hplWoM3Lrg/videos?view=0&flow=grid

I do hope you can all manage to see them. If not then leave a message in this thread and I'll have another go and give some other links.

Feel free to comment and also to leave me a message on my Google account. It would be great to have some contact details.

I hope Paul had better luck getting his bike home.

Update Reply
euroland_les @ 05/05/2013 19:09  

http://www...;flow=grid

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/05/2013 23:56  

Well i was home just after 8 last night as was a great blast up A68 to finish off the trip.

Thanks all for all the fun and was a great week on some fab roads. I think we were very lucky with the weather and not a drop of rain to be had.

Update Reply
madscots @ 06/05/2013 08:56  

Thanks for a great week dad only downside was you forgot my crayons lol!! hope to meet up with everyone again soon at the start of the week we only knew a couple of people and now we have a lot more friends thanks to everyone for the laughs. Oh Yes!! stu & ally

Update Reply
stuartvfr750 @ 06/05/2013 20:17  

OOHHH YESSSS

LOL

That's the thing about these trips you come back with friends

Update Reply
madscots @ 06/05/2013 20:30  

SHUT IT !!! Thanks for the videos Les (and Sandi, and of course Toets) - there's more footage than I thought and it's all good stuff. In response to an e-mail I sent Toets and Angela, they sent me the infamous Nurburgring pamts shot - now addded to Events photos with some trepidation... KM

Update Reply
KentishMan @ 06/05/2013 20:39  

I have posted my pics with the brave souls Nurburgring survivors

Update Reply
madscots @ 06/05/2013 20:49  

Fabulous pics guys... looks like the weather was kind to you too...Well done all of you...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/05/2013 18:06  

Thanks to all for a cracking week.
It made a happy man even happier.
Hope your ribs are ok Les lol.
Going looking for a KTM now.

Denis

Update Reply
non-hotmale @ 07/05/2013 20:16  

Well done yet again Chris

pencil me in for next year

great company

brill weather

fantastic roads

everyone got home safe

what more could you ask for

except for another week of the same

colin

Update Reply
buxton @ 07/05/2013 21:07  

Thanks for the pics KM and Madscots Not one of you has tagged yourself! tut tut, would you all please tag at least one pic of yourself, without a helmet on, and not across your face, so we know who you are? http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=3871

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/05/2013 21:08  

How do we get to see the photos

Update Reply
stuartvfr750 @ 07/05/2013 21:23  

Follow the link in my previous post, put your cursor (mouse) over the link and left click

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/05/2013 21:45  

pfftt I run the things not my job to do the rest

Update Reply
madscots @ 07/05/2013 22:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email