MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Autumn Camp 2013 - Opinions Please

Autumn Camp 2013 - Opinions Please (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Autumn Camp 2013 - Opinions Please (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Autumn Camp 2013 - Opinions Please

I think he waiting till he gets conformation from red and ellie on date for kiss 3 Bill

Update Reply
JP @ 03/02/2013 11:34  

Been having problems with a venue for the KISS, been let down BIG time I haven't given up yet and have a couple of options, just waiting to hear back in the next couple of days folks. SORRY!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/02/2013 16:57  

no worries, any premier inn carpark will do.

Update Reply
xj @ 03/02/2013 21:38  

Elliemay all will come together in the end stick with it hun every conference in the new kiss team

Update Reply
JP @ 04/02/2013 15:27  

Either venue fine by me... after all its the members of BM that make the event... and I had a great time at the last one...the food at the Anchor was good, but I am sure any other venue will match it...but I do remember how long the grass was in the field next door.. it did not lend itself to happy camping...but guess thats where the beer comes in, helps you to forget the uneven ground beneath your bum....hahaha and I've got every confidence in the organisers to come up trumps no matter where the event is held....Happy camping folks......lol

Update Reply
Rider10 @ 08/02/2013 19:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email