MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Autumn Camp 2013 - Opinions Please

Autumn Camp 2013 - Opinions Please (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Autumn Camp 2013 - Opinions Please (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Autumn Camp 2013 - Opinions Please

how about maidstone? then i won't have to camp.

Update Reply
xj @ 15/12/2012 22:17  

oops, forgot to say i enjoyed friskney and would have no problem going back. i have yet to see photographic proof of the rabbit though.

Update Reply
xj @ 15/12/2012 22:19  

Option 2 sounds good to me.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/12/2012 23:16  

The rabbit was definately there XJ, as were the parrots; lol. Can't prove it but I saw them sober; lol. ZZR what do you mean more music? The size of the room I can understand but there was live music both nights. Not sure when else I can arrange music for! I've already looked at a spring camp but others have already covered this and I believe something is already being planned by another BMer in this regard.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 16/12/2012 01:59  

hi hun soz not sure what i meant with the more muzic ooopz lol.no was just the size of the room felt like i was sat in their laps.but a bigger venue would be excellent and as said option to bring own beer/food etc

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 16/12/2012 08:55  

Looks like your getting some surport for option 2. so I think you need to sort out when the Kiss Rally is and try not to get them too close together trobles is there are so meny rallys now you are limited to end of the year

Update Reply
JP @ 16/12/2012 13:55  

I know JP. I've got to check the probable new venue out yet but from speaking to them I think it will be ok. Certainly from the camping area it's good, but need to speak to them face to face.
I always try to do the Autumn Camp a month after Kiss but I don't know what's happening with that at the moment. Can't go too much later than I already do as it would be too cold for most to camp, although I did bring it forward by a couple of weeks this year. No probs ZZR. It was a bit cramped in there this year I must admit.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 17/12/2012 00:41  

Simon, if you find a venue that has indoor accommodation it won't matter what month it's in. Waits for the rollocking from hardy campers lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/12/2012 03:13  

i liked the venue....but then im a lazy cow who doesnt make her own brews and prefer to sit in the warm and drink my beer. as to the field which i camped on.....ok so the grass was a bit long but ive camped on worse "campsites" at least it wasnt a mud bowl. yes ok the room with the band was small but its better than being huge and empty. would prefer to stick to Plan A but if you can find somewhere equally decent then im happy to be converted to plan b

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 17/12/2012 11:25  

I have been once before had a good time . Yes the room is small but still had a good time. My only problem was the god damn birds !!!!

Nice to try new things though . So lets doit . Try something new .xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/12/2012 11:03  

had any ideas on this yet Simon

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 02/01/2013 04:47  

Yes Bill, I'm working on it mate. Will have more info soon

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 06/01/2013 02:09  

any info yet Simon

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 12/01/2013 17:07  

Not yet mate. I need a date for Kiss before I can confirm anything as I run this a month later.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 13/01/2013 00:51  

are we having a KISS this year, its looking a bit iffy to me

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 13/01/2013 15:13  

xj, no prob to sort out a Spring camp down south...pub where we did 40s weeekend say no probs to use field whenver as we so well behaved! OR may be able to speak to the owner of Little Switz Fstone...he may let us in pre season as Ive known him fer yrs..BUT of course it wil be jus us Southerners cause rarely does anyone who lives South of London venture this way...

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 13/01/2013 15:29  

i went down there once

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 13/01/2013 15:31  

i take your point andy, they may get lots of people on their meets but they don't travell far do they? at least us soft southerners have attended a few of their rallies and get togethers now.

Update Reply
xj @ 13/01/2013 22:46  

You are struggling if people who live south of London can,t even be bothered

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/01/2013 11:19  

anything sorted yet on this

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 02/02/2013 18:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email